Made it to the other side!

karruthers72
on 2/22/06 6:00 am - Suffolk, VA
Hey yall, I wanted to let everyone know that I was able to successfully have my RNY lap on 2-20-06. Dr. Moore and Dr. Spencer did a great job and I am glad to be home from the hospital. Today I have had about 1/2 oz of eggs and 1/2 oz of cottage cheese and I am sip sip sipping away at my propel. I have not had too much pain or gas pain. I have started to toot the day away so hopefully it is all coming out! I think that my cesarean was more painful than this experience! Thanks for all of the support before hand and hopefully I wont be such a lurker now. Logan
A10sFrau
on 2/22/06 6:38 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Agreed! My caesarians were WAY worse. Congratulations on being a loser!! Lois
Tam
on 2/22/06 6:57 am - Richmond, VA
Logan, Congrats on becoming a big loser! Hope everything continutes to go well for you. {hugs} Tammy C almost 10 months post op (will be on Saturday) -169 lbs and still going!
yvette223
on 2/22/06 7:05 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Congrats Logan, and welcome to the losers side!!!!!!!!!!!1 yvette
Shanana
on 2/22/06 7:13 am - Altavista, VA
Congratulation!!!!!! Welcome to the Loser's Bench. Shannon
USMCBrat76
on 2/22/06 10:24 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 09/13/06 with
Glad to hear you are doing so well! I breezed through my c-section! I had my daughter 3:29 a.m on a Thursday and was home on Sat. I kept getting yelled at for being up so much and walking at the hospital. (I used to work as a CNA on the post-op unit so I KNEW what to do and to avoid!) That makes me feel better knowing that you guys think a c-section is worse! Please keep us updated on how you're doing! Love & Hugs~ Kimberly
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/22/06 8:55 pm - Danville, VA
((((HUGS))))) Welcome to the losing side of life...So glad you are doing so well..I agree about the C-section...I had 3 and they were alot worse!!! I did however have my WLS open but still wasn't as bad as the C-sections. We don''t want you to be a lurker...join in...alot of wonderful friends out here. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views