Melinda's Charlottesville Pics

Shanana
on 2/21/06 10:40 am - Altavista, VA
Cut and paste the link to view. http://photobucket.com/albums/a322/shchittum/Charlottesville/?action=view¤t=RenaeShannonMelinda.jpg&slideshow=true&interval=3
Susan E.
on 2/21/06 8:07 pm - Purcellville, VA
Great photo's, sorry I missed it. Looked fun. Susan
(deactivated member)
on 2/21/06 9:16 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Shannon (and Melinda) LOVED ALL the photos! Ive been trying to play catchup on all the "Charlottesville get together" posts. I'm glad you put names with your photos. There were several people that I didn't recognize, based only on a message board pic - the weight is melting off of them. Oh, and it was GREAT to put faces with those that don't have a photo yet on the boards - like Yvette!! What a gorgeous woman! Thanks for sharing - looks like everyone had a great time.
Ms Court
on 2/21/06 9:52 pm - Remington, VA
What great pictures. I have to say I can see a really big difference in you since the conference. You are looking great. Courtney
Shanana
on 2/22/06 7:15 am - Altavista, VA
Thanks Court. I know you are looking great too. I dont look great enough to get roses though like you. LOL Shannon
yvette223
on 2/21/06 11:36 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
The pics are awesome, thanks for sharing, Thank you Lelani, i wish i could have meet you there! hopefully i will get to meet you soon. yvette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views