BE MY FRIEND :)

David@Goal
on 2/21/06 5:56 am - VA
I am a MySpace newbie...if you have an account - hit link below or add me as a friend - I am trying to get into it- but process takes time, and time is NOT on my side these days! Here's link to me: http://www.myspace.com/36070673 Oh! And I am in process of updating my OH profile as well - sorry the Holiday Greetings are still hanging out there - consider it valid through at least St. Patrick's Day! Also- I am firming up info on the summer event in Richmond - Hope to post details in a few weeks - the dates are June 23-25 though- save them!!! David
David@Goal
on 2/21/06 5:59 am - VA
Ignore this being posted twice!!! My "source" said it wasn't posted - so I re-posted, only to see it twice! I won't name my source, but her name rhymes with "Batalie" and her nickname rhymes with "Kinkerbell". You will NEVER guess who I am talking about..but she has one sexy ass message on her cell phone - Geesus! David
Kathy & Rich
on 2/21/06 6:20 am - Fairfax, VA
Mario Batalie? Kinky who?
(deactivated member)
on 2/21/06 7:06 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I was your first friend ... so there ... MYspace is so cool ... Hugs. Nat
Pat F.
on 2/21/06 8:25 am - Richmond, VA
Do not think it was me but welcome to myspace.com. You will see me as tish.Looking forward to summer event if possible.
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/21/06 9:01 am - Danville, VA
Hi David...I am there, all you have to do is accept me as your friend...Can't wait til June... Hugs, Betsy
Sharon Q.
on 2/21/06 11:04 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey David baby...................I am ALWAYS your friend.......BUT you have to come get me..............I'm a nice and shy girly, need you to come and get me..................OH, and I suck at the whole myspace thing, so you get me!!! XOOXXOOO Lotsa Love, Sharon............who had her 4th bday party tonight and is sooooooo drunk!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views