Denied - but ready to fight!

Kathy & Rich
on 2/21/06 7:47 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Nicole... Did they say what the reason for denial? Is there an exclusion on the policy? Not enough documentation? Fight hard! You go get, em'! Best wishes, Kathy
cappymoon
on 2/21/06 8:40 am - Northern, VA
Good to see you posting Pat Keep it up!! Hope to see you soon!! Dianna
Christine Hood
on 2/21/06 7:55 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Nicole, I'm really sorry about your denial. You should definitely find out why and start there. Keep fighting girl...you'll be stronger in the end! Good luck to you! Christine
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/21/06 8:55 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Sweetie...I am so sorry BUT you fight with everything you have...don't let them tell you no...you fight for your life and your health. I know this has to be hard but don't let them get to you...they want you to give up but don't....I love you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers, Sweetie...If I can help in any way you just let me know. Hugs and love coming to you. Betsy
Susan E.
on 2/21/06 9:25 am - Purcellville, VA
Oh that really stinks, I'm sorry. But as everyone has said, Hang in there and play there game. Keep fighting. It's so worth it. Hugs, Susan
Smukums
on 2/21/06 10:10 am - Richmond, VA
I have to first thank everyone for their encouraging words. Today was a dark day and I see a flash of light at the end of the road. There is no way I would have stuck it out this far if it weren't for the wonderful people on here. Everyone has a special place in my heart and from the bottom of it I thank you for the advice and encouragement. There has been some further developments which I will post in another post but I wanted this one to say thank you to all of you and I am here for anyone as well! LOVE YALL!!!!!!!!!!! Nicole
elvera
on 2/22/06 4:00 am - LaPlata, MD
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT Your in my thoughts.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views