9 months

SlimminShannon
on 2/21/06 2:50 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Cathy. I love those candles too! THey are almost all gone cause I burn them all day..LOL. I am a candle addict.
Dave
on 2/21/06 4:29 am - Palmyra, VA
Hey girlie! Looking great! Wish you could have come to Charlottesville this past weekend just so I could have seen ya in person. Keep it up and I won't be able to recognize you by June. Hey, how's Angela doing? I never catch any of her post and I pray for her everyday. Dave
SlimminShannon
on 2/21/06 7:26 am - Richmond, VA
Last time I talked to her she was doing good down to a size 10. I cannot wait to see her! I hope I get to see her at the wedding. I need to send her an email.
Ms Court
on 2/21/06 4:36 am - Remington, VA
Shannon you look absolutely marvelous. I know you have to be so excited witht eh wedding and all comig up. You are going to be a most beautiful bride. Courtney 11 1/2 weeks out - 54 lbs
SlimminShannon
on 2/21/06 7:27 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks so much COurtney. It means a lot to me!
Kathy & Rich
on 2/21/06 7:50 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Shannon! You are doing wonderfully! You've come so very far in these 9 months. You look ~fan~tas~tic~! I agree with Courtney, of course. You'll make a lovely, lovely bride! Soon, very soon! Best wishes and hugs, Kathy
SlimminShannon
on 2/21/06 10:03 pm - Richmond, VA
Yes next weekend is the big day. Thanks Kathy, for everything.
Kathy & Rich
on 2/21/06 10:52 pm - Fairfax, VA
I hope the day is more than you could have ever imagined! Best wishes! Hugs, Kathy
Christine Hood
on 2/21/06 7:59 am - Fort Eustis, VA
WOW Shannon! You look amazing!! Keep it up! Christine
SlimminShannon
on 2/21/06 10:04 pm - Richmond, VA
Thanks!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views