I Have a Date

Lorraina M.
on 2/20/06 9:37 pm - Ruther Glen, VA
My surgery has been scheduled for March 15 at St. Mary's in Richmond. I am mostly happy and anxious for the help. But part of me is scared silly and really nervous. Guess this is normal. Anyone know how I can get an Angel? I think I will really need some calming influences to help me through all this. Lorraine
A10sFrau
on 2/20/06 11:02 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Nervous is normal. I thought I had gotten by all the nervous, until my surgery was delayed 4 hours because of the earlier case running extra long. Just imagine 4 hours prepped and ready to go, lying on an examination table. BUT, I got through it by napping and being upbeat whenever anyone came through. Just remain determined that you are having the surgery no matter how nervous you feel. I don't know what an angel is or does, so I am no help there. Good luck! Lois
yvette223
on 2/20/06 11:49 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
congradulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yvette
Tam
on 2/21/06 2:45 am - Richmond, VA
Congratulations! Dr. Hutcher is awesome! I would gladly be your angel if you want one. Just let me know! {hugs} Tammy C almost 10 months post op -169 lbs
beth-d
on 2/21/06 5:05 am - Richmond, VA
It will be here before you know it!! Congrats!! My surgery is Thursday and I thought feel like forever when I got my date and now it is right around the corner - So you will be on the losing side before you know it! Beth
Kathy & Rich
on 2/21/06 7:50 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations! Your time will be here very soon! Best wishes, Kathy
Christine Hood
on 2/21/06 8:02 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats on getting a date!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/21/06 8:48 am - Danville, VA
Wow, Lorraine...Your day will be here in no time...my thoughts and prayers will be with you. It is an exciting journey and nervousness is just a part of it...you will be thrilled with the results. We are all here for you to get you through... Hugs, Betsy
USMCBrat76
on 2/21/06 10:31 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 09/13/06 with
Congrats! It will be here before you know it! I still have a while; had to kick the bad habit of smoking for 3 months first! *SIGHS* I've been taste testing things, reading and getting myself ready for my big day! I'd be your angel but with not having the surgery yet I don't I'd be much help! Hugs & Love~ Kimberly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views