TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!

cheryl_jagow
on 2/20/06 9:29 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Tomorrow is the big day. I am soooo nervous. Im trying not to think about it. I know my life will never be the same from now on! Pray for me please. I know I will be fine. Thank you everyone for all the info you have given me.
Lorraina M.
on 2/20/06 9:41 pm - Ruther Glen, VA
Hi Cheryl, I will be thinking of you tomorrow and have posted your name on my desk for prayer. I understand about being nervous, just try to turn it over to the Lord. Blessings, Lorraine
SlimminShannon
on 2/20/06 10:14 pm - Richmond, VA
You will do fine! Good luck with everything! Shannon 357/230/135
A10sFrau
on 2/20/06 10:55 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Godd luck and God bless! Lois
kammcdonald
on 2/20/06 11:11 pm - Norfolk, VA
Dear Cheryl..... Try not to be nervous (easier said than done, I know!!). But before you know it, you will be on that "loser's bench" that you have heard so much about.....and you will be loving it, I'm sure!! Good luck to you, and I will be thinking of you and waiting to hear how you are after your "big day". *Kam*
Mz_Desz
on 2/21/06 2:03 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Congrats Cheryl on your surgery tomorrow. I read your profile. You seem very familiar to me. I'm orginally from Chesapeake. I went to Indian River Jr & High School but attended Great Bridge in my 11th & 12th grade yrs. My name is Desirai Dawson...don't know if that rings a bell with you or not. I'm always in search of old friends that I've lost contact with since school.
Tam
on 2/21/06 2:43 am - Richmond, VA
Cheryl~ You will do fine and be home before you know it! I will be thinking about you and saying a few prayers. Looking forward to seeing you as a loser! {hugs} Tammy C almost 10 months post op -169 lbs
kabarron1
on 2/21/06 3:01 am - Hopewell, VA
Good luck Cheryl! I'm sure you'll do fine and I hope you have a speedy recovery. God Bless, Keith 310/209/???
Ernurse323
on 2/21/06 7:15 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Cheryl...I am so happy for you !!!! You will be in my prayers !!! Lots of hugs and well wishes to you !!! : - ) Dana
Kathy & Rich
on 2/21/06 7:54 am - Fairfax, VA
Best wishes tomorrow, Cheryl! I hope that your surgery is the most routine and boring of surgeries. You will be fine! Take good care! Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views