One Year Anniversary!

*~Tigger~ *
on 2/20/06 8:19 pm - Staunton, VA
Wow, what a year! It truly has been amazing! I began this journey at 5'1.5" and 240 pounds. Surgery and recovery were rough. The first couple of months I said that I would RUN the other way if I could go back to before surgery! Now, one year later, I couldn't be happier about my decision. I now weigh 116 (for a loss of 124 pounds so far) and my BMI is 21.9! I am positive that I would not have done as well (or met as many wonderful people....Holly, Natalie, Dianna, Jill, Betsy, Shannon, David, Lois, and sooooooooo many more) if it hadn't been for the OH website. Thank you all for your love and support. I wish as much joy and success for others as I have had in this past year and still have left to come for the future! Happy re-birthday to this butterfly! I love you all, JoAnn
hollydecarlo
on 2/20/06 8:28 pm - hopewell, VA
joann, CONGRATS!!!!! AND HAPPY REBIRTHDAY !!!!! holly
*~Tigger~ *
on 2/20/06 8:30 pm - Staunton, VA
Thanx, girlie! We need to and JoAnn
lookin2lose2
on 2/20/06 9:13 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
JoAnn, You LOOK AWESOME what an inspiration! You Go Girl!! I enjoyed meeting you in Charlottsville! Happy Re-Birthday!! Jean
turtlegirl
on 2/20/06 9:23 pm - In the middle of the woods, VA
JoAnn, so ! Wish I could have met you Saturday!
SlimminShannon
on 2/20/06 10:16 pm - Richmond, VA
Congrats on your year anniversery! You look amazing! Shannon 357/230/135
A10sFrau
on 2/20/06 10:39 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Woooohoooo, JoAnn! Lois
cappymoon
on 2/21/06 6:21 am - Northern, VA
JoAnn Happy re-birthday!! I am so proud of you, and it has been really fun getting to know you! (Us delinquents need to get together before June! ) Hope you found a great way to celebrate today!! Dianna
Kathy & Rich
on 2/21/06 7:57 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, JoAnn! And what a rebirth year it has been! Best wishes, Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/21/06 8:38 am - Danville, VA
Oh, JoAnn, Honey, you looked amazing on Saturday and it was so good to see you again. Hard to believe what a year will bring...I am looking forward to my one year anniversary...Congrats on a job well done...you are an amazing lady and so glad to be a part of your life. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views