Welcome Nikki

Susan E.
on 2/20/06 7:35 am - Purcellville, VA
Hi Nikki and welcome to my favorite site. I'm so glad you found this site and I'm so glad you decided to have surgery. It will change your life forever in the most positive ways. You are a beautiful person inside and out and I am so excited for your surgery next week. Hugs, Susan
THINMINT
on 2/20/06 8:14 am - LEESBURG, VA
Hello new site friend!! I am excited and very nervous about this whole event but I'm also looking forward to seeing "the new me". I have been watching your progress (sometimes staring) throughout the last year. Still can't believe that the surgery would have changed you so much. You look great. Thanks for your help and especially understanding....
Susan E.
on 2/20/06 8:45 am - Purcellville, VA
Awwww, have you been staring at me, I thought I had something stuck in my teeth.Haha. Get ready for the ride of your life. It's very exciting. And it will be nice to have someone at work to share it with. I try not to talk about it much.(at work) I save it up for this web site. Its a great place to get support and all the info you will ever need. Everyone here is wonderful. There is also a support group meeting at Fair Oaks hosp. the first Monday of every month, from 6:30 to 8:00. There's no cost involved and its open to anyone(no matter where you had your surgery) I would love it if you wanted to come with me. Just let me know. Please please let me know if you ever need anything. I am there for you. Much love, Susan
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/21/06 8:28 am - Danville, VA
Hi Nikki...So glad you came...Susan is the greatest, isn't she...This is a very exciting journey and so proud that you decided to get healthy and this is the tool to do it. Welcome and so glad you joined us.. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views