Pittsburgh OH Conferece

cathya
on 2/20/06 4:56 am - Orlando, FL
I just noticed that the registration and agenda lare available for viewing. It looks like it ends at 4pm on Saturday so folks can go home for Mother's Day. Any one from NOVA interested thinking about going? Cathy
Kathy & Rich
on 2/20/06 5:04 am - Fairfax, VA
Rich and I have put in on our calendar. Sounds like a great agenda. Just waiting for some familial things to settle first. We have a family vacation that may be cancelled and that would allow us to attend. Kathy
cathya
on 2/20/06 5:48 am - Orlando, FL
I've been trying to make up my mind about going. Thanks for letting me know that someone else from NoVA will be there too. If I go, I will drive up on Thursday afternoon and back on Saturday afternoon. I think it is about a 6 hour drive from Springfield, VA
Kathy & Rich
on 2/21/06 8:04 am - Fairfax, VA
I'm not sure when we are driving up. Thursday afternoon will be the latest. We'll probably drive back Sunday morning, I would think. I was thinking of going up earlier and going to Cleveland (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame) or Canton (Football Hall of Fame) since we'd only be two hours away or so. But who knows... I have to see what our vacation situation is. We have a summer cruise planned but it may be cancelled depending on my sister's medical situation. If the trip is off for now...we have more time to go other places. Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 2/20/06 9:56 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Cathy, I may go -- just not sure yet. It would be a nice opportunity to see you again, if you go! love donna
nitengale
on 2/22/06 2:30 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
I want to go but not sure how I'm gonna work this mother's day thing out... I would have to drive back on Saturday nite and then drive to Charlottesville on Sunday and back home Sunday nite.. thats alot of driving in one weekend. Not sure this old mare is up to all of that. Gotta see how pouty my mom will be if I postpone our weekend by a few days...may try to do mom's day the weekend before... not sure yet.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views