Remember me tomorrow!

Judy B.
on 2/20/06 3:32 am - Marion, VA
Hi everyone Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow. Today I am doing the bowel prep and clear liquids..and i've never been so hungry...and it's true honest to goodness hunger!! But, it will be worth it when i get this gallbladder and appendix out! My surgery is scheduled for 7 a.m. in marion , virginia. If anyone wants to contact to see how i am you can either call 276-685-1438 (my husband, Phil's cell) or home later in the day. hugs JudyB
jilldennis
on 2/20/06 4:26 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
We will be praying for you!!! It was so good to finally meet you! You are so sweet!!! I will call Phil around lunch time when I get out of church to check on you. Love and Hugs! Jill
Pat F.
on 2/20/06 4:27 am - Richmond, VA
Judy you will be in my prayers. I know that everything is going to be ok. I had mine taken out about 5yrs ago and had no problems they did it the new way with 4 little 1/2" scars not bad you cannot even see them now. Good luck tomorrow and best wishes coming your way.
Kathy & Rich
on 2/20/06 5:05 am - Fairfax, VA
You'll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers, Judy! All will be well! Hugs, Kathy
Tam
on 2/20/06 5:33 am - Richmond, VA
You will be in my prayers tomorrow (as all of you are every day!). Tammy C
A10sFrau
on 2/20/06 6:32 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good luck and God bless, Judy!! Lois
hollydecarlo
on 2/20/06 9:18 am - hopewell, VA
judy, you will be in my thoughts and prayer may god be with you tomorrow!! take care sweety and i hope you have a quick recovery. hugs, holly
*~Tigger~ *
on 2/20/06 10:27 am - Staunton, VA
Judy, It was so great to meet you on Saturday! My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow! JoAnn
Christine Hood
on 2/20/06 10:40 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Good luck Judy! I'll be thinking about you! Hugs, Christine
Susan E.
on 2/20/06 10:55 am - Purcellville, VA
Thinking of you, susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views