Charlottesville Meet & Greet Update

TammyNVA
on 2/20/06 8:09 pm - Chesterfield, VA
I also vote for monthly get togethers, and I like Tammy C.'s idea of moving around, although that means various folks would have to organize it. Loved seeing EVERYONE... wish there was more time to talk... Tammy
SlimminShannon
on 2/20/06 10:19 pm - Richmond, VA
If ya'll do something in RIchmond I will be there as long as finances are right. I cannot travel. My car wouldn't make it and I would have to work around Mike'e schedule. If you want mexican there is an awesome place in Richmond Casa Grande...YUM! I will eat mexican anytime though cause it is my favorite! Shannon 357/230/135
KhaluaNCream1972
on 2/22/06 1:09 am - Smithfield, VA
I would be more than happy to set up a meet and greet here in hampton , va. Would really appreciate some suggestions on how to go about it though as I have never even been to one. Not able to travel really due to work and my lil man, bu would really love to meet as many post ops and even pre ops as possible and as often as possible. Whoever is near hampton or willing to visit here for a meet and greet, please email me and let me know asap. And 4 those who didnt know hampton is close to va beach and suffolk as well as upper n.C. Bridgette ([email protected])
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views