Charlottesville Meet & Greet Update

prissy25
on 2/19/06 11:39 pm - Barboursville, VA
Good morning All just wanted to let you all know the manager from Golden Corral spoke with me and suggested we use them for a monthly get together what do you all think? If we get this one here started then maybe we can get other Golden Corrals to include us. Give me some feedback. Also you all ask for another get together some ask for no buffett my next choice would be Amigios (mexican) and the one here in Charlottesville has just opened in RIchmond so Ill find out his info there as well. Feedback will determin the next MEET!!!!!!!
jbyrd72
on 2/19/06 11:53 pm - Fishersville, VA
Melinda: Count me in as long as I don't get sick again. Sorry about not being there on Sat. Have a great day!!! Jeff Byrd
prissy25
on 2/20/06 12:33 am - Barboursville, VA
Great!!!!! Hope your feeling better....
prissy25
on 2/21/06 12:39 am - Barboursville, VA
Jeff maybe u can get with those girls there in Stanton Holly & Joann and you all host in your town as well on month. You all have a new Olive Garden coming soon dont you?
turtlegirl
on 2/20/06 12:23 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
I would love it - I missed Saturday because hubby is having some medical problems..... I'd also vote for NOT going to a buffet! Crystal
cpatters
on 2/20/06 2:24 am - Rockingham County, VA
I think that a regular meet would be a great idea! If there is any thing that I can do here in Harrisonburg just let me know. I believe that surrounding our selves with supportive people can be a tremendous tool to use along with WLS. Lets do it! Cathy
Tam
on 2/20/06 4:06 am - Richmond, VA
Melinda, I missed Saturday due to work, but was talking to someone else this morning and said that a monthly get together would be perfect! Maybe move the location around a bit...Richmond, NOVA, Charlottesville, VA Beach area, etc so the same people do not always have to travel. I am looking forward to coming to the next one as long as I do not have to work. I do not have an opinion on the buffet or not. I have learned to control myself! {{hugs}} Tammy C
Shanana
on 2/20/06 5:08 am - Altavista, VA
I vote Mexican anyday. I will come see you. Shannon
A10sFrau
on 2/20/06 6:56 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I eat just about anything EXCEPT Mexican. Will be glad to come back to Golden Corral, though. Lois
hollydecarlo
on 2/20/06 9:24 am - hopewell, VA
Count me in I think we should do this once a month.. I love getting together with everyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views