My Profile!

Kitty Kat
on 2/19/06 8:44 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning ya'll! I've updated my profile with an entry THIS am and added 2 pics. One is of my 1st tattoo! I'm SO excited bout it. The other is a pic of me messing around with my new digital camera. This am I have an 8:40 w/ Dr. Martin to discuss reconstructive surgery and for my 3 year check up! Take a looksie! Hugs, Kitty Kat
cpatters
on 2/19/06 9:41 pm - Rockingham County, VA
Kat, You look marvolous! Such an inspiration to me. Good luck with the Dr's. appt. today. Cathy
jilldennis
on 2/20/06 4:30 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Kat!! I love your tat!!!! It's definitley you!!!! I can't wait to get my new one - but I think I should wait to see what the plastic surgeon says - I hate to get it and then have them have to cover part of it or have a scar running through it or something... It was great seeing you again! Hugs! Jill
Kathy & Rich
on 2/20/06 5:19 am - Fairfax, VA
Your tat is very pretty, Kat! Lovely, just like you! Your new picture looks great! Hugs, Kathy
Christine Hood
on 2/20/06 10:52 am - Fort Eustis, VA
nice tat kitty! beautiful pictures! christine
TammyNVA
on 2/20/06 8:05 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Kat, Great Pics and I love the butterfly!! I also had an appointment with Dr. Martin Monday but mine was at 1:45... I think I'm going to start making them for early in the morning. She's such a great doctor and easy to talk with, but both times I've been to see her post-op, I had to wait like 2 hours! ugggg 3 years for you... 3 months for me Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views