My surgery was delayed.

Kittyn Moon
on 2/19/06 7:24 pm - faber, VA
I came down with influenza type A (after a flu shot) and I still had a low grade fever this morning. I will let everyone know as soon as I have a new date. I am pretty bummed about it right now, but I do know it will happen eventually.
Susan E.
on 2/19/06 7:58 pm - Purcellville, VA
Thats disapointing, hope you feel better soon. Susan
A10sFrau
on 2/19/06 8:43 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Sorry, Kristine. My was postpomed because the doctor went of of state. Everything happens for a reason, even though we may never figure out what. What is your new date? Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/20/06 12:18 am - Danville, VA
I am so sorry, Kristen....If you are sick, you would have really had a hard time so it is for the best. Just know that it will happen soon and you will be on the losing side soon. It is worth the wait. Hope you are feeling better really soon. Hugs, Betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 2/20/06 5:20 am - Fairfax, VA
Sorry to hear that you are ill but it is best to go through the surgery at your best! Hopefully your surgery will be very, very soon. Please feel better! Hugs, Kathy
*~Tigger~ *
on 2/20/06 10:50 am - Staunton, VA
Kristine, Sorry about your delay, but the docs really DO know best. My family came down with the flu while I was in the hospital last Feb. I got it too about two days after I got out of the hospital. That was absolutely horrible. So, you really want to be in good shape at the time of surgery. Don't worry. Your new date will be here soon! Feel better! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views