charlottesville meet and greet

hollydecarlo
on 2/19/06 10:04 am - hopewell, VA
i am so glad i got to see you all again and for some i meet the first time i just love these events. i just wish we all lived right next door to eachother so we could see everyone everyday. i just love each and everyone of you guys you are all family to me. judyb. you look amazing girl didn't even regonize you wow girl. melinda thank you. and you too are looking good. shannon you look great and you know i love yah!! sweet betsy. you go girl.. i bet you looked amazing in that black top.. natalie you are my inspiration. as always your look wonderful i love you!! jill and john i love you guys and jill you are such a beautiful lady. dianna i just love you.. you are so cute. joann thank you for being my best friend you inspire me everyday!! tammy im so glad we got to hang again your so cute girl. reana finallly we got to meet . love yah.. you look great.. and to thee lady in the white sweater with the striped scare i can't remember your name cause i have old age but you are so pretty and when your done with this you are going to be a knock out. so glad i meet you. and to anyone else i have forgotten because like i said my mind has old age you all look great!! and i was so glad to have gotten to spend the day with you and everyone of you!!! holly 255/177/125
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/06 6:41 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Holly .. Thank you so much for the compliment .. but it is you that looks amazing . I love watching you tranform . I love our meet and greets .. It gives me such a charge seeing everyone . There is just not enough time to talk to everyone ! Take care and hope to see you again soon ! Nat
Shanana
on 2/19/06 8:07 pm - Altavista, VA
I love you too Holly girl. Thanks so much for the clothes. I wont have to wear the same stuff over and over now and I wont be so baggy looking. Betsy did look amazing in that shirt. She got all fixed up to go out. Cant wait to see you again. Shannon
cappymoon
on 2/19/06 10:53 pm - Northern, VA
Aww, thank you Holly! You are adorable as well! I cant believe we will have to wait till June to hang out again, we might have to plan something else before then! You look soo good, and you should be proud of yourself See you soon!! Dianna
jilldennis
on 2/20/06 4:44 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Holly - YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are soooo beautiful!! I wish you and JoAnn could have gone with us to Cattle Annie's! We had a really good time! Betsy looked in that black top!!! WOW!!! Can't wait to see you again! Hugs! Jill 278/261/225/145/130 PreConsult/Consult/SurgeryDay/Now/Goal
*~Tigger~ *
on 2/20/06 10:30 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, Chickie! Thank YOU for being my best friend! Damn-I never thought I'd say that to someone from New York-JUST KIDDING!! I'm so glad that I decided to stalk you! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views