Getting ready for my re-birthday!

karruthers72
on 2/19/06 5:30 am - Suffolk, VA
Just saw Julie's post and thought I would also let yall know that I am getting ready for surgery tomorrow as well. I don't have to be there until 11am and I don't know what I am going to do with myself until then. My daugher is with my parents and my husband is a wor****il 11 tonight. I think I will just go and enjoy the peace and quiet! I will be a loser soon! See you on the other side. Logan
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/06 5:46 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh Logan .. Many great wishes to you . I am very excited for you . Please know that I will be in thought for you on your day . I can tell you that the journey is ever lasting . The gift you are about to receive is a true blessing and will indeed save your life . Much respect to you for making the decision to fight obestity and regain your life . If you ever need anything . Please let me know . You have a great family here on the VA OH Boards and we will be here for you . Always, Natalie 310 -125 !!! And hanging on tight !
Kathy & Rich
on 2/19/06 5:51 am - Fairfax, VA
Logan, Best wishes to you tomorrow! We cannot wait for you to come back and join us as a LOSER meant in the truest sense of the word. Kathy
Susan E.
on 2/19/06 5:54 am - Purcellville, VA
Best wishes, Although I know you will do just great. Let us all know when your home and try to get some sleep tonight. (I know it can be hard) Hugs, Susan
Christine Hood
on 2/19/06 6:19 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Good luck Logan!! Christine
kizie23
on 2/19/06 7:30 am - blacksburg, VA
Congrats to you Logan on your new birth. You and Julie are going to do wonderful. I cannot wait to see you both on the loosing side. Melissa
Kathleen L.
on 2/19/06 8:03 am - Arlington, VA
Good luck with your surgery tomorrow.
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/19/06 8:37 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Logan...My thoughts and prayers are with your also tomorrow...It is such a wonderful tool and I don't regret a day of it. It is an exciting ride. Good luck and so proud of you for getting healthier and happier.. Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 2/19/06 7:09 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good luck and God bless! Lois
*~Tigger~ *
on 2/20/06 10:53 am - Staunton, VA
Logan, Best of luck tomorrow! You will do great! BTW- tomorrow is my i year anniversary. We'll share re-birthdays! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views