See you on the losing side

Julie R.
on 2/19/06 1:04 am - Belspring, VA
Well, my husband and I have been tidying up the house; my bags are packed; I've been giving my animals some extra kisses; and in a couple of hours we will be heading to the hotel in Roanoke. My surgery is scheduled for 7:30am, so I have to be at Roanoke Memorial by 5:30am. I haven't woken up by 5:30am in ages, much less had to be somewhere by then. Oh well, I probably won't get much tonight. Just thought I would put out my little post and thank everyone for their kind words and encouragement. This is probabaly the biggest thing I have ever done, and I am glad it has given me the opportunity to "meet" many of you online. Well, enough sappy stuff. Time to get myself going. Next time I post, I will be on the losing side!!!!! Thanks for everything! Julie
Judy B.
on 2/19/06 1:10 am - Marion, VA
Julie I know you are in wonderful and capable hands! I will call you monday night and see how you are then i will post here and let others know as well. Good luck to you and see you on the losing side!! hugs JudyB
turtlegirl
on 2/19/06 1:51 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Julie, I'll be thinking good thoughts and keeping you in my prayers! This is so exciting - you're life is about to change forever - for the better! Yeah! Crystal
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/19/06 3:44 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....I am so proud of you...you will not believe the changes this surgery makes for you...all for the better. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, Julie. See ya on the losing side. Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 2/19/06 4:04 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good luck and God Bless, hon! Lois
TammyNVA
on 2/19/06 4:09 am - Chesterfield, VA
Julie, I'm sure everything will go wonderfully... will pray for your peace and fast recovery! Hugs, Tammy
heatherevond
on 2/19/06 4:22 am - Madison, AL
Good luck! Can't wait to see you on the losing side.
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/06 5:25 am - Remington, VA
Best wishes on a speedy receovery and smooth losing!
Kathy & Rich
on 2/19/06 5:26 am - Fairfax, VA
Best wishes, Julie! We'll welcome you back later in the week as the newest loser on the block! Kathy
Christine Hood
on 2/19/06 6:19 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Good luck Julie!! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views