Charlottesville Meet & Greet

prissy25
on 2/18/06 10:33 am - Barboursville, VA
I want to Thank each and everyone who came today to the meet! I was such a joy meeting everyone and enjoying all the stories. I have pics just not sure how to get up on here for all to see give me a few days. Also I want to apoligise to those expecting Anna Miller to come she promised she would be there I dont know what happened. We also missed Cathy hope your feeling better. And Rhonda and Susan and the others that were to come hope all is well and missed seeing you there. I was very excited at out turn out Thanks again guys!!!! Look forward to doing again....
bkhunter68
on 2/18/06 1:45 pm - VA
Hey Melinda, Dianna's hubby here. she had a blast at Charlottesville. She hasn't been up to par the past few days but refused to miss it. She told me when she got home about meeting everyone and that she had a great time.One thing she didn't tell me it was at the coral or I would have come also . From what I hear it was a hit. She will most likely post tomorrow or today(It's 12:40 am) But I'm Glad to hear it went off great.
TammyNVA
on 2/18/06 7:40 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Melinda, Thanks so much for putting together the Meet & Greet in Charlottesville. As usual, so many people I want to sit and talk with, but I get overwhelmed and then afterward think "I really wanted to talk with so-and-so." It was especially nice to meet some new faces... folks we chat with but have never met in person. Looking forward to the next get-together!! Tammy
hollydecarlo
on 2/19/06 9:49 am - hopewell, VA
tammy you look great girl!! i am so glad we got to see each other again..
TammyNVA
on 2/20/06 7:22 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Holly! YOU LOOK GREAT TOOO!!! Where did you get those adoable jeans?
(deactivated member)
on 2/18/06 7:57 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Melinda, I just can't thank you enough for organzing this!! It was so much fun. Let's do it again!!! Even my ride down there was so enjoyable, I stopped at some antique stores on the way home, and it was just the finish to a nice afternoon. I am sorry that Anna didn't come, but I think we had a good 'party' just with ourselves!! Thank you so much for just taking the initiative and doing this!! love donna
jbyrd72
on 2/19/06 12:32 am - Fishersville, VA
Melinda Sorry I did not make it to the meet and greet on Sat. I started with a 102 temp on friday night, went to 101 on Sat, so I decided to stay home and not infect anyone. Hope the meet and greet went well. If you do one again I will try to be there. Have a great day. Jeff Byrd 373/244/?200
cappymoon
on 2/19/06 10:56 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks for putting this together Melinda! I really enjoyed myself and meeting a few new people Dianna
*~Tigger~ *
on 2/20/06 10:32 am - Staunton, VA
Melinda, Thanks for all your work in getting this together! It was so much fun, and I am looking forward to the next one! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views