Charlottsville Meet & Greet

yvette223
on 2/18/06 9:10 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
I just wanted to to say that i had a great time today, it was so good to be able to meet the people who give out so much love and support, you guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nat, You look amazing and are truly an inspiration, Everyone looked wonderful and i just hope that my success is just as amazing as everyone elses, Dianne, thanks for Driving you are the best, Jean it was a pleasure meeting you, Judy it was also a pleasure meeting you, I am sorry if i dont remember everyone who was there but belive me you are all in my heart, Thank you melinda for putting together a great event! yvette
prissy25
on 2/18/06 10:27 am - Barboursville, VA
Yvette glad to see and meet you today you have a Pic. now Ill emal it to you I have to figure out how to get my pics up so all can see. But real nice to meet you today Thanks for coming.
bkhunter68
on 2/18/06 1:07 pm - VA
As you you know Dianna was not up to par today, But she wanted to tell you she had a wonderful time with you and the others. I asked her about the meet and greet when she got home and the key thing that sticks in my head(If you knew me you would understand), Was the great conversation she had on the road. She will be posting herself tomorrow, But wanted me to do this for her tonight. I just hope you enjoyed yourself today as much as she did. I wish I could give you great words of encouragement, But alas, You got to meet them all today. They are all truely great people.
hollydecarlo
on 2/19/06 9:48 am - hopewell, VA
yvette, it was a pleasure meeting you and i hope to get to hang out with you more. hugs, holly
cappymoon
on 2/19/06 10:55 pm - Northern, VA
Ohh, Yvette, I am so glad you went! I almost live for these meet and greets, it is a chance for us all to get together and share expiereces and such. Let me know when you take the kids to the roller rink, I will drive up the road for that! I think it would be fun, I havent skated since I have lost weight!! Dianna
yvette223
on 2/19/06 11:30 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
I will defintly let you know, have a great day yvette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views