Really enjoyed myself! AND discoveries

A10sFrau
on 2/18/06 9:09 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I am usually not happy in large groups, but was VERY happy at Golden Corral today. I am so happy to have met each and every one of you. I found my way to Pantops Goodwill and got several different sizes of khakis, a denim jacket (flannel lined), 2 pr jeans, a leather jacket (!) and 3 dog beds (we buy blankets and comforters from Goodwills for out large dogs). The checkout lady said they are opening a new Goodwill right across from the Golden Corral in August. I move we continue our meet-and- greets at the Golden Corral and we can have a group shopping trip afterward!! Also, on the way home stopped for groceries at Wally World and struck up a conversation with a Weigh****cher woman at the rice cakes. She turned me on to Quaker Soy Crisps--are they ever great AND have lots of protein compared to other chip things which have none. I bought White Cheddar and Barbeque. I like the rices Quakes as well, but now I can get protein in. Love you all Lois
prissy25
on 2/18/06 10:40 am - Barboursville, VA
Lois Im glad you had a good time and found all those goodies as well. Was very nice meeting you and I hope you did ok with the foods you had today. Your looking good. Looking forward to the next meet.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views