Charlottesville

Judy B.
on 2/18/06 8:35 am - Marion, VA
Hi everyone!!! It was soooooooooo nice to be able to meet you ALL! Where do I start? Melinda...Thanks for organizing the most wonderful meet and greet..You are looking good girl.. Can't wait to see you again. Ok ...Betsy, buddy you look so good, i can even tell a difference from last weekend when phil and I so you! Keep it up girl! See you in March! Tink...my goodness, a picture may say a thousand words, but seeing is believing and you look awesome..YOU ROCK! Kat...you give the best hugs and i love your genuine personality..I just love you so much! Jill Dennis..you and your husband are so wonderful! AMAZing is the word that comes to mind when i saw you...My go**** was so nice to talk to you face to face. Nicole...great getting to meet you hon. Lisa..nice meeting you Renea...sooooooooooo good to see you in person ..as much as we have talked on messengers..i felt like we were old friends!! Love you, hope to see you again really soon Elizabeth and Mary..you two gals are just the sweetest ...Elizabeth you are doing wonderful hon..keep inspiring! Dave C i didn't get to chat with you there much ..but you have a wonderful family..Happy birthday again to your son Dianne...loved meeting you Shannon ..nice to meet you face to face yvette..you are doing great!!!! Donna Mae..what can i say hon..you are just so sweet and loved walking with ya and chatting with ya inside the Coral.. hope to meet you again soon! Tracy...Lois...andrea ( good luck with your upcoming consult) ..Joann...and everyone else i can't remember right now..it was sooooo great meeting you all I simply cannot tell people the love and support you feel from meeting others face to face..it almost makes posting to the ones you meet even better.. However, I miss you all already!!!! can't wait to do it again!! Love and hugs JudyB
prissy25
on 2/18/06 10:35 am - Barboursville, VA
Judy thanks for your kind words, was great meeting you and your husband hope you had a safe trip back. Look forward to doing again.
(deactivated member)
on 2/18/06 7:55 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Judy - I wish you had a new picture with your beautiful dimples showing!! You have such a beautiful smile. It was so fun to finally meet you yesterday. I too enjoyed our talk and walk!! Hope we can see each other again soon. Also, I'm glad your husband was able to come - it's always fun to meet the 'other half'!! love donna
Judy B.
on 2/18/06 10:29 pm - Marion, VA
Hey Donna I just emailed the OH staff to change my photo..your wish has come true hugs JudyB
(deactivated member)
on 2/18/06 9:37 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh Judy .. Thank you .. you have such a kind and gentle face .. and I wish there had been more time to talk to you .. It was a great meet and greet .. I am so glad I came . Please try and come down for RIC . Many hugs ! Natalie
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/19/06 3:41 am - Danville, VA
Judy, What can I say??? I knew that once you met some of the best people in the world you would fall in love. Aren't they amazing? You are all considered my family and I love you all. There is such a bond between us all...something I can't explain but I love it. You my dear friend, looked wonderful. What an amazing change from the first time I met you in the hospital! I agree with Donna, we need to see that beautiful smile on here. Can't wait to see you again. We will both be lookin' good. I love you, Hugs, Betsy
Philbee
on 2/19/06 8:29 am - Chilhowie, VA
i'm judy's husband phil. i had a very good time too. i'm glad judy and i were able to make it!
hollydecarlo
on 2/19/06 9:43 am - hopewell, VA
hay judy, you forgot about me lol!!! it was so nice to finally get to meet you and hubby you look wonderful i didn't even reconize you.. you go girl you look amazing!! hugs, holly
Judy B.
on 2/19/06 9:51 am - Marion, VA
Oh my my..how in the world did i forget you sweet holly!!! You look wonderful too hon! It is so good to not be recognized..i found it a compliment big time!! hugs to you judyb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views