Charlottesville Today

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/06 7:28 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
For those that are coming to Charlottesville today , just a quick reminder to bring your before pictures . These are always nice to share when among other WLS'ers. Be ready to get your picture taken . I am devoting this year to going to as many of these - so we can capture this years events for the conference video next year . I look forward to meeting you all soon . Hugs, Natalie
TammyNVA
on 2/17/06 7:51 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Nat, Not only will I be there today, but I'm bringing my husband (Kyle) and my beautiful daughter, Lauren. I'm hoping that seeing all you wonderful, fabulous people will jump-start her back to thinking about WLS. (shhhh, she doesn't know that is my motive for her coming!!) We will be leaving from Charlottesville to spend the rest of the weekend with my dad in Churchville (west of Staunton.) You may remember that he was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. He hasn't started treatment yet, but is in a good frame of mind. See ya soon, sweety, Tammy
hollydecarlo
on 2/17/06 8:39 pm - hopewell, VA
hi tammy you will be over by me this weekend. how cool.. i will say a little prayer for your dad. take care and see yah soon, holly
~*Country Girl*~
on 2/17/06 8:13 pm - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
Also does everyone have a contact number just in case you can't find us in C'ville? We don't want anyone lost! Just let me know and I will shoot ya an email with my cell number in it. I am also bringing little stickers for each of us to write our names on them. That way were not saying hey you in the red! LOL So make sure you get one after you come in our gathering area. We are also blessed to have an area Bariatric Nurse be there too! Her name is Anna and she is awesome! She works with the UVA Pt's! I am hoping her husband comes too as he is the insurance person for the bariatric unit! C-ya soon!! Lisa
hollydecarlo
on 2/17/06 8:35 pm - hopewell, VA
good morning nat!! i cant' wait to see you again.. and yes i will bring my pic..
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views