bummed out

cpatters
on 2/17/06 10:36 am - Rockingham County, VA
I was looking forward to meeting everyone at the C'ville meet and greet. But I am not feeling up to it. I had to go to my PCP today, I am dehydrated and feeling weak. I have to go back to my pcp's tomarrow to have them draw blood. (they could not get my veins to cooperate today). I am drinking water and resting for now. I am very bummed out over this. So unless I wake up tomarrow and feel much better, I will not make it for lunch. Cathy
jilldennis
on 2/17/06 10:42 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Oh, Cathy - I am saying a prayer for you!!! I hope you feel better...if not I know you will be there in spirit!!! Drink lots!!! Hugs! Jill
Shanana
on 2/17/06 7:57 pm - Altavista, VA
Hope you wake up feeling lots better today. Soak in the water. I was dehydrated last week at the drs and am drinking as much as I can. I hope you feel better. I would love to see you. Shannon
TammyNVA
on 2/17/06 7:57 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Cathy, Sorry you aren't feeling well. Drink lots and I'll say a special prayer for you! Tammy
hollydecarlo
on 2/17/06 8:40 pm - hopewell, VA
cathy, soory you arnt feeling well you will be missed. take care and godbless hope your feeling better soon.. hugs, holly
yvette223
on 2/18/06 8:59 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Sorry your not feeling well, get plenty of rest i will be keeping you in my prayers . yvette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views