SURGERY IN 4 DAYS!!!!

Mz_Thuglicious
on 2/17/06 8:45 am - Norfolk, VA
IM SOOOOO READY BUT IM SO SCARED. I JUST HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT AND I HOPE I DONT THROW UP TOOO MUCH. I HATE THROWING UP. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. I THINK I HAVE ALL MY MEDS READY FOR THIS. I STILL HAVE TO GET A FEW MORE THINGS. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR ADVISE. I GO IN THE HOSPITAL ON WED. AND GET OUT ON FRIDAY. SO IAM REAdy and so excited!!! thanks again everyone.... cheryl
elizabethc03
on 2/17/06 9:31 am - Cypress, TX
Cheryl, I'm excited for you. It's the best feeling when you wake up and realize that your whole midsection hurts! It means that after all the waiting and crying and hoping, that you're finally on the other side. It's hard but worth it! And if it makes you feel any better, I didn't throw up at all and only have one time since surgery and that was my own fault...I temporarily went insane and drank a huge gulp of water. I definatly learned my lesson the hard way. Anyway, I'll say a prayer for you and I hope you have a speedy recovery. Liz
Susan E.
on 2/17/06 11:54 am - Purcellville, VA
Take a deep breath, try to relax. You will do great. You have a exciting future a head of you. Best wishes. Let us know when your home. Susan
Christine Hood
on 2/17/06 1:01 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Good Luck!!!
TammyNVA
on 2/17/06 7:54 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Cheryl, I also was so afraid of throwing up! So far (2 1/2 months) I have only lost it once, while I was home, because I didn't chew a piece of chicken well. You'll do fine... and lots of us praying for ya! See ya on the LOSING side Tammy
Ms Court
on 2/18/06 9:48 am - Remington, VA
Best wishes to you Cheryl. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you take the next step in your journey. Can't wait to welcome you to the losing side. courtney 11 weeks out - 53 lbs
Julie R.
on 2/19/06 12:52 am - Belspring, VA
I'm excited for you too! The worst part I am finding is trying to get ready before leaving for the hospital (mine is Monday). Thankfully, my Mom is coming, so getting the house ready for her visit is keeping my husband & I busy. People keep asking me if I am scared. What I have been telling them is that if we could just get rid of that time before going to bed, I'd be doing great!!! My nerve**** me a couple of days ago, same timing as you, but I'm pretty much over it now and ready to go! I'll keep you in my thoughts!!! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views