Saturday Nite in Richmond!!

stayceX
on 2/18/06 12:59 pm - Baltimore, MD
Have fun!! Kind of regretting I am not out with you tonight. Dana and I were suppose to do something today but now I am sitting here on the couch doing nada because he wasnt in the mood. ARRGH!
Sharon Q.
on 2/19/06 7:13 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Husbands are such party poopers!!!!!!!!!! Sorry you missed it, we had a total blast!! Next time............you better be there!! XOXOXOXOOXOX Sharon
stayceX
on 2/19/06 8:08 am - Baltimore, MD
I will be. I'll see you this coming weekend? Also going to be bringing a friend who is a few weeks post op, Paul. Another crazy Marylander. Then of course we also have Baltimore Powerplant Live Birthday Bash Club hop on March 18th.
Sharon Q.
on 2/19/06 8:43 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Heya girly!! Yes, you will see me at Jens party next weekend....hubby, kids and Natalie in tow. Jen and I have kids the same ages, so they can keep each other busy while we play!! Should be super fun, can't wait!! Can't wait to meet Paul. And another birthday bash on the 18th!! Good Lord!! My poor body needs a break, but I wouldn't miss it for the world!!! OXOXOXOXOXOXO Sharon
stayceX
on 2/19/06 8:52 am - Baltimore, MD
Great!! Plenty of time to rest during the week! I hear ya though. Thats why I took off this weekend. I still owe Dianna some more info on hotels for the 18th in Baltimore. I'll try to get that out there this week so you can plan in advance.
spdrweb8
on 2/19/06 8:48 am - Hanover, MD
I would be the crazy friend that she is referencing...Personally I think that the medication controls me, so that I can't be crazy Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views