Saturday Nite in Richmond!!

Sharon Q.
on 2/16/06 10:33 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey all you SO. VA. people!! We will be in Richmond on Saturday night playing!! Come on out all you party people. Actually we are starting at Outlaws, which I believe is in Petersburg. Let me know if you are coming so we can swap cell #s, and hook up!! XOXOXOXOXOXO SHARON
cappymoon
on 2/16/06 11:00 pm - Northern, VA
Ohh, I wish I could make it, but I am not going to be able to this time! Have fun with all the rednecks and military guys And have a drink on me Dianna
Sharon Q.
on 2/16/06 11:09 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Sorry you can't come Dianna!! You are always the life of the party, oh and we'll miss Cleve too. LOLOL I'll def. have a drink or 10 in your honor!! XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO Sharon
bkhunter68
on 2/17/06 12:40 pm - VA
Glad to see I was a second thought there, lol.
Sharon Q.
on 2/17/06 11:11 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
If I put you 1st then your wife is gonna think we got somethin going on and she'll kick my A$$!! Just keepin the peace baby!! XOOXOOXOXO Sharon
Kathy & Rich
on 2/17/06 6:40 am - Fairfax, VA
Have a great time and happy, happy birthday, Sharon! Hugs, Kathy
Sharon Q.
on 2/17/06 11:09 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Awww, thanx Kathy!!! I'm sure it's gonna be another one of those wild nights that I pay for the entire next week. XOXXOOXOXO Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 2/18/06 12:18 am - Henrico, VA
Hey Sharon......wish I could come to Richmond to party with y'all!!! I will be with ya in spirit though.....and you could always drunk dial me!!!!!! We are heading out to a club tonight, so I will have a shot in your honor!!! Have a great Birthday!!!!!!!! Hugs, Patty
Sharon Q.
on 2/18/06 12:46 am - Fredericksburg, VA
AWWWWWWWWWWW, I wish you guys could come too. But I know we are going the wrong direction for most. Gotta spread the love ya know!! LOL. Trust me when I tell you I NEVER drunk dial anybody.........heck, I never even talk on the phone period, doesn't matter if I'm drunk or not!! (Guess you guys know that now tho.) I'll save my talking to you for a more sober moment. LOL Have lots of shots for me, and give yer big teddy bear a squeeze for me too!! Thanks for the birthday wishes!! XOXOOOXOXOXOOXO Sharon
bkhunter68
on 2/18/06 1:59 am - VA
aaaaaaawwwwwwwww you avoiding me? you not want to add me as a my space friend. I"M SO HURT
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views