Test of TRUE friendships!

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 10:09 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning all This post requires no responses and has no VALUE, other then to hopefully leave you smiling. Or, if you're as easily entertained as I am? ...leave you laughing! I rec'd this in an email a few days ago and liked it SO much that I've added it to my profile. There is a LOTTA truth in humor and I'm happy to say, I'm truly blessed with a lot of TRUE friends!!! Enjoy ...remember to laugh ~ Lei SIMPLE TEST OF TRUE FRIENDSHIP(s) Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good, but never come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually ring TRUE in life long friendships: ? When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry ******* who made you sad. ? When you smile -- I will know you finally got a lil sumthin' sumthin'. ? When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse life could be so you'll quit your flippin' whining. ? When you are confused -- I will use tiny words. ? When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you. ? When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have. ..... and my absolute FAVORITE test of TRUE friendship? ? A good friend bails you out of jail at 4 am. A GREAT friend is sitting in the cell next to yours saying ......"Now, THAT was FUN!!!" .
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/16/06 10:12 pm - Danville, VA
Yes, Lei, as usual you got a smile out of me....Thanks, I really needed it this morning. Hugs and love, Betsy
Ms Court
on 2/16/06 10:32 pm - Remington, VA
Good Morning Ms. Betsy. Can you email me your email address & home address please. Courtney
Sharon Q.
on 2/16/06 10:39 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
So very true, and I'm happy to say I have about 5 "true friends" on my email list that I copied and pasted that too!! Funny how some of them I haven't seen for years, but still are the truest friends I will ever have!!! Thanks for sharing!! XoOXOXOOXOXOXO Sharon
Carole V.
on 2/17/06 12:19 am - Virginia Beach, VA
A good friend bails you out of jail at 4 am. A GREAT friend is sitting in the cell next to yours saying ......"Now, THAT was FUN!!!" INDEED. You know I'm right there with you, even when the bouncer requests we leave the premises...not that something like that would EVER happen.
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/06 1:26 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I almost put an addendum to that final reply ...."OR, gettin' kicked out of local bars as a group!" There's NO doubt, you're a GREAT friend! Of course, we also KNOW it was a red headed vixen (Wendy G.) that caused all of the huffin' and puffin' that night! [adjusting halo] she IS still on vacation, right? ...love you both!
wanda
on 2/17/06 3:45 am
Adorable... just like you!
Christine Hood
on 2/17/06 9:19 am - Fort Eustis, VA
you are OUTTA CONTROL!! Love ya 4 it! Christine
TammyNVA
on 2/17/06 7:45 pm - Chesterfield, VA
OH MY GOSH!!! That was soooo funny!! I actually laughed until I had tears in my eyes Thanks for sharing... Love ya, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views