A get together and you are invited!

Tam
on 2/16/06 9:13 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning! I have a good friend that is doing Creative Memories scrapbooking consulting. I am going to host a party for her to help get things going. She is a new mother and hoping to be able to leave her full time job and stay home with her son and do this instead of putting him in daycare. I wanted to invite any and all of you and any friends that you have that might want to come as well. The more the merrier! The party will be March 11 at 2 PM. I would love for all of you to come...even if you don't want to buy anything. This will be a good way for her to get off the ground and get some practice. Send me a reply and let me know if you are interested in coming. The get together will be in Chesterfield close to Chesterfield Towne Center mall. Hope to see you there! Tammy C
shoutjoy
on 2/16/06 10:04 pm - Culpeper, VA
How far is Chesterfield from Fairfax? My goall is to do a scrapbook for our West Point Cadet's graduation gift. I am collecting pictures, newsletters etc. I still have two years to get it together, but I don't have any idea where to start. Paula
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/16/06 10:14 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Tammy, I would love to come but I live a little far away....my car would never make it that far...Have fun. Hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 2/17/06 7:42 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Tammy Count me in! I received some scrapbooking stuff for Christmas, plus I need to get going on my wedding album (I got married last May!) Maybe this will help jump-start me! Love ya Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views