OT: Finish this sentence.......

Betsy Anitahug
on 2/16/06 10:10 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Dianna....Hope my little angel is feeling better today! Maybe I should...Get some work done.. I love...My family and friends I don't understand...MEN I lost my...kittens thanks to my ex people would say that I'm...a true freind Love is...I dunno anymore...I guess my friends Somewhere, someone is...hopefully looking for me I will always...be thankful for all I have Forever is...a long darn time I never want to...have to go through another divorce I think the current president...is amazing When I wake up in the morning...I realize yup, i am alone again Life is full of...surprises and joy My past has...is just that...the past I get annoyed when...don't understand Parties are...fun I wish...I didn't have to deal with the ex Kisses are the worst when...they aren't meaningful Tomorrow I'm going to...Charlottesville to see my bestest friends I really want...to be comfortable being alone I have low tolerance for people who...are so negative If I had a million dollars... I would buy a new car and share with my family and freinds.
shoutjoy
on 2/16/06 10:12 pm - Culpeper, VA
Maybe I should...be more disciplined in my life I love...my sweetie guy! I don't understand...why I am so lazy I lost my...desire to eat right. people would say that I'm...friendly Love is...patient, kind, long suffering. Somewhere, someone is... wanting a friend. I will always...try to better myself Forever is... a very long time I never want to... be fat again. I think the current president...needs to pray more. When I wake up in the morning...I thank God for another day. Life is full of...challenges My past has...been full of surprises I get annoyed when... I don't do what I must do Parties are... something I don't get invited to much. I wish... I had more wisdom to handle my finances better Kisses are the worst when... your partner has bad breath Tomorrow I'm going to... cook a ham and bean soup! I really want... to quit my job. I have low tolerance for people who... think I am lying If I had a million dollars... I would pay off my bills, quit my job, go on a cruise, be a missionary helper, try to help others in need.
Ms Court
on 2/16/06 10:12 pm - Remington, VA
Maybe I should... get a new hair style I love...spending time with my friends & family I don't understand...why I can't seem to get where/what I want in life I lost my...self years ago and now it is time to find me again people would say that I'm...a unique person Love is...not worth having if you don't risk something to have it Somewhere, someone is...looking for someone just like me, I just hope we find each other I will always...value my friends & family Forever is...a beautiful thing if you find the right person I never want to...hurt again I think the current president...is doing the best he can When I wake up in the morning...I want to go back to sleep Life is full of...promising adventures My past has...hurt and I have learned and hopefully the future will be better I get annoyed when...people treat me like I am stupid Parties are...fun when I am in a good mood I wish...I could find love and happiness Kisses are the worst when...you aren't getting any Tomorrow I'm going to...sleep in a little and go visit my daddy. I really want...a husband & children I have low tolerance for people who...are full of themselves If I had a million dollars... I would have buy a house & go to a sperm bank. Courtney 11 weeks out - 53 lbs
Dave
on 2/17/06 2:09 am - Palmyra, VA
Here's mine. I love these things as I learn alot about people. Dave Maybe I should...think more before speaking out. I love...my wife and sons. I don't understand...and most of the time I don't need to. I lost my...focus ealy in life - but found it later! people would say that I'm...a pretty nice guy that really listens to what is said. Love is...stronger than hate. Somewhere, someone is...wishing they were me (it's hard to believe but true). I will always...treat others as I want to be treated. Forever is...sometimes confining. I never want to...hurt others. I think the current president...is what we need for this time. When I wake up in the morning...I want to lay around for 10 minutes. Life is full of...lessons. My past has...mostly great experiences. I get annoyed when...people driving in front of me at night hit their brakes everytime they pass an oncoming car! Parties are...great for watching people at their "best". I wish...I could grow up knowing what I know now! Kisses are the worst when...(censored) Tomorrow I'm going to...meet some great people for the first time. I really want...my parents to return safely from Pakistan right now! I have low tolerance for people who...don't tell the truth! If I had a million dollars...I'd almost be able to pay all of my bills - almost!
Chyanne2u
on 2/17/06 3:08 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Dianna, Happy Friday to you....so sorry to hear that you are under the weather. Sure hope you get to feeling better soon. I will miss yet another wonderful get together tomorrow but I send my love to each of you and hope you have a wonderful time, safe trip, party hardy, and all that other good stuff!! Okay here goes my answers: Maybe I should...stop playing online and get back to work...after all isn't that what they pay me to do........nah!!! I love...with my head, my heart & my soul. When I love you I love with everything that's in me. After all isn't it love that keeps the world revolving? I don't understand...mean people. Why can't everyone love each other and want only the best for one another. I lost my...my nerve, my mind, my head, my sense of humor, my cat, my dog, my husband, my job, my car (in the Wal-mart parking lot), my friend, my grandmother, my mother, my aunt, my baby, my keys, my bathing suit (you don't want to know, so don't ask) my witt, my book, my drink (at a party)..........yep...that about sums up all that I've lost so far....to be continued... people would say that I'm...way too emotional...the big sop that I am. Love is...a feeling we can't live without. It is what makes everyone feel complete. It's what everyone chases after their entire life. And the greatest love is the love of Christ. After all, who loves you enough to lay down their own life for you except our Savior. Somewhere, someone is...dreaming of a perfect love. I will always...want to be remembered as a loving soul, a good mother, a close friend and a CrAzY pErSoN!!! Forever is...a term that nobody fully understands. What is forever? It's longer than your life, because life goes on even when you are gone. The complete understanding of "forever" could only be known by God! I never want to...hurt another human being. Kindness is a gift.......grant me the wisdom to share that with everyone I meet. I think the current president...I'm a lady and I can't use those words. Can you tell I don't totally agree with George W.? When I wake up in the morning...I really want to snuggle back down for at least another hour of sleep. Life is full of...joys, hardships, fun, failures, successes, tears, laughter, love, devotion, fear, pain...all which make up life's ups & downs. Live it to the fullest. My past has...memories..some good and some not so good.....alot like life. I get annoyed when...I hear how negative someone can be, or when I see others put people down without knowing fully the whole story. Parties are...supposed to be fun.......depends on where they are, who is there, and whether or not you really want to be there or not. I wish...everyone could get along, love one another and see the value in each other. Kisses are the worst when...they are received unwanted Tomorrow I'm going to...a double baby shower at my husbands family I really want...to come to Charlottesville to the meet & great. I have low tolerance for people who...criticise others If I had a million dollars...I would invest part of it into a sound stock that would pay me dividends for life. I would become debt free and enjoy life....perhaps I could buy a Little grass shack on the beach beside Lei & Paul.......
Kathy & Rich
on 2/17/06 6:55 am - Fairfax, VA
Maybe I should... spend less time on the computer...naw, that's not a good one... I love... my husband with all of my heart I don't understand... people I lost my... mind People would say that I'm... predictable (meant in the best sense of the word - reliable, always there, steady, loyal...) Love is... the best feeling in the world Somewhere, someone is... enjoying life I will always... hold my mother in my heart Forever is... just not long enough I never want to... grow old I think the current president... is an arse When I wake up in the morning... I'm groggy Life is full of... choices My past has... had its up and downs I get annoyed when... I'm behind the wheel of a car driving in No VA Parties are... cool but not what fuel me anymore I wish... my mother could see me now Kisses are the worst when... they are insincere Tomorrow I'm going to... start another day in this life of mine I really want... to do something else with my life somewhere else I have low tolerance for people who... are narrow-minded If I had a million dollars... I'd pay off the bills, move into bigger accomodations and help my in-laws out
jilldennis
on 2/17/06 11:06 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Dianna - I hope you feel better...I don't know how I missed this earlier! I hope you will better to go to Charlottesville tomorrow! Maybe I should...go to bed now...or go upstairs and pack. I love...my husband and my kids. I don't understand...why people have to be so ignorant. I lost my...cell phone...again! People would say that I'm...getting to skinny...I think they are just jealous - or they have never seen me this size - so they don't know the real me!!! Love is...patient, kind...etc. Somewhere, someone is...on their knees praying I will always...try to be a good listener and a caring person Forever is...a long time I never want to...go through another divorce I think the current president...is great! When I wake up in the morning...I am happy I woke-up in my nice warm bed. Life is full of...surprises...never a dull moment in this house! My past has...always been my past - thank God!!! I'm glad I don't have to relive it!! I get annoyed when...people are ignorant...and think they are the only ones that are right. Parties are...fun if the right people are there! I wish...I could travel more and not have to worry about the money to do it with! Kisses are the worst when...they are slobbery. Tomorrow I'm going to...Charlottesville and then on to Lynchburg to see Confederate Railroad at Cattle Annies. I really want...my kids to be happy and successful I have low tolerance for people who...are ignorant!!! Can you tell I had to deal with a lot of ignorant people today???? If I had a million dollars... I would give some to my church and missions and then travel with the rest!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views