OT: Finish this sentence.......

cappymoon
on 2/16/06 6:47 pm - Northern, VA
Good morning everyone! I am home sick today, and decided to see who is out there So here is a finish the sentence survey for the day. Have fun with it! (Note: Those of you on MS have seen this, yes, but I thought it would be fun here as well) Copy and paste the following on your reply: Maybe I should... I love... I don't understand... I lost my... people would say that I'm... Love is... Somewhere, someone is... I will always... Forever is... I never want to... I think the current president... When I wake up in the morning... Life is full of... My past has... I get annoyed when... Parties are... I wish... Kisses are the worst when... Tomorrow I'm going to... I really want... I have low tolerance for people who... If I had a million dollars...
cappymoon
on 2/16/06 7:03 pm - Northern, VA
Maybe I should...go back to bed! I love...My husband and children I don't understand...why people are so intolerent of each other I lost my...mind years ago! people would say that I'm...friendly (I hope ) Love is...blind Somewhere, someone is...sitting on a beach in the warm sun with a drink in their hand, wish I was there! I will always...take my vitamins Forever is...a very long time I never want to...be a mean soul I think the current president...is who was ment to be there When I wake up in the morning...I think WHY ME?? Life is full of...suprises My past has...some regrets, but I have learned from them I get annoyed when...people drive like they own the road Parties are...soooo much fun! I wish...there was more peace in the world Kisses are the worst when...I am SICK Tomorrow I'm going to...go to Charlottsville I really want...to feel better I have low tolerance for people who...cant drive, and that includes their shopping carts! If I had a million dollars...I would have my bills paid off, a new car, a new house, then I would help others less fortunate than myself. Gotta take care of home first! (Wow, mine is very boring, but like I said, I am sick and not too whitty this am)
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 7:39 pm - Henrico, VA
Good Morning, GF....hope you get to feeling better!!!! Here's mine: Maybe I should...get ready for work instead of being on the computer. I love...my hunny!!! I don't understand...why we have to work 5 days a week I lost my...new mechanical pencil. People would say that I'm...crazy!! Love is...in the air. Somewhere, someone is...still sleeping. I will always...love my grandkids. Forever is...a hell of a long time. I never want to...hurt anyone. I think the current president...is one of the best ever. When I wake up in the morning...I want to roll over and go back to sleep. Life is full of...BS My past has...taught me many lessons. I get annoyed when...I get lazy. Parties are...too damn much fun. I wish...well, I can't share that right now.....hehe Kisses are the worst when...hhmmmm...never had a bad kiss. Tomorrow I'm going to...sleep in. I really want...to lose this 15 pounds I have gained back. I have low tolerance for people who...assume the worst all the time. If I had a million dollars...I would share it with all that I love.
Shanana
on 2/16/06 7:40 pm - Altavista, VA
Maybe I should... I love... I don't understand... I lost my... people would say that I'm... Love is... Somewhere, someone is... I will always... Forever is... I never want to... I think the current president... When I wake up in the morning... Life is full of... My past has... Hope you feel better. I want to see you tommorrow. Get some rest!!!! I get annoyed when...my husband messes up what i just cleaned up or bad drivers. Parties are...something I did alot of when I was younger. I wish...for peace in my family. Kisses are the worst when...you just pissed me off. Tomorrow I'm going to...see my buddies in Charlottesville. I really want...to be self disciplined in eating and exercise on my new journey. I have low tolerance for people who...drive bad and people who wont help themselves. If I had a million dollars... pay off my bills, get a new house, help my friends and family.
*~Tigger~ *
on 2/16/06 8:21 pm - Staunton, VA
Okay, Dianna! Here goes...... Maybe I should...stop losing weight now....WOW I love...my kids and my pets I don't understand...hard math! I lost my..."of all the things I've lost in life, it's my mind I miss the most" people would say that I'm... a pain in the butt! Love is...elusive Somewhere, someone is... thinking about WLS I will always... miss and love my parents Forever is... too long to worry about! I never want to... get fat again I think the current president... is a flippin' idiot! When I wake up in the morning... I want to go back to sleep Life is full of... opportunities My past has... not always been kind I get annoyed when... people spit in front of you! Parties are... I wish... I had a million dollars Kisses are the worst when... they are from a dog and your mouth is open! YUCK! Tomorrow I'm going to... go to C'ville! I really want... that darn million dollars! I have low tolerance for people who... lie If I had a million dollars... Oh, yeah! Pay off all debts, my car, and my house. Then I'd help my kids and friends!
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 8:24 pm - Remington, VA
I wanna play! Maybe I should...get a pedicure! I love...my family....and pets....and gardening I don't understand...why I'm having such a problem getting into my classes I lost my...marbles people would say that I'm...kooky Love is...splendid Somewhere, someone is...sleeping...laughing...crying....being born I will always...love my kids Forever is...sometimes not long enough I never want to...end up homeless I think the current president...great for increasing the military's pay When I wake up in the morning...i am grumpy Life is full of...surprises...hurdles....good...bad My past has...stayed behind me I get annoyed when...my kids back talk me Parties are...fun I wish..to see "approved" soon Kisses are the worst when...they're too wet Tomorrow I'm going to...i can't think that far ahead I really want...to be healthy I have low tolerance for people who...lie If I had a million dollars... I'd do what anyone would, pay off bills/debt, give some to family, charity...
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 8:29 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Dianna ~ I sent you an email yesterday, um, or maybe it was the day before? I dunno - but the stupid thing bounced back to me in the middle of the night - Im starting to find out that that does NOT mean that it didn't go through. lol, which makes no freakn sense. Anyway - if you did NOT get it, hollar back, I'll forward it. Hugs - Lei (who's not liking this INTERNET switch to Cox.net) ------------- QUESTIONS ------------------ Maybe I should... get off this computer and get productive? Still need to get outta' my bunny shoes and jammies, before company shows up. I love... LIFE! I don't understand... Negative peeps. I lost my... virginity at 18 and Yes, it was our wedding day. more info then ANY of you needed, huh? [smirk] People would say that I'm... Funny, loud, direct, kind, and *****y! Love is... everything I could ever hope for with my soulmate, Paul. Somewhere, someone is... looking for a friend, I hope they pick ME! I will always... REMEMBER where I came from. Forever is... waiting for the digital scales to record a reading after you step on 'em. I never want to... be consumed with negativity. Life is so much easier with a smile, even when it sucks. I think the current president... is doing a better job then I could, which isn't saying much. When I wake up in the morning... I kiss my husband good morning (or I smack him and tell him to hit the snooze button, depends on my mood). Then I roll to towards the end of the bed and kiss Big Kahuna (lol, uh, NO, that's not the nickname we've given 'it') ..and then I kiss Sir Peanut Head. Yep, both our kitties sleep with us. Life is full of... OPPORTUNITY!!! Ive been given a 2nd chance to LIVE it again and every day is a wonderful new fun filled blessing! My past has... molded the strong independent woman I am today. I get annoyed when... good gawd almighty, this question in itself could take hours to fill out. Parties are... FUN, although Ive been to a few that just plain sucked! I wish... my brother Bobby was alive. Kisses are the worst when... it's followed with some hellacious kaka breath! Oh, and if they're too wet? Yuck, hate the sloppy WET kisses, when passion's not chomping on it's heals! Tomorrow I'm going to... wake up healthy, happy and loved. I really want... to lose these last 4, no wait 6.... uh, or is it 5 pounds. Who the heck knows, it changes each time I step on the scales. lol, yep, it's gonna be one of THOSE kinda' weigh ins. I have low tolerance for people who... are chronic complainers, negative, gossip, whine or just plain ***** (too much) ...cause we all know SOME *****in' is medicinal, right? If I had a million dollars... Id be living in that grass shack on the beach, sharing a hammock with Paul. .
yvette223
on 2/16/06 8:34 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Good morning Dianne, Feel better! here it goes >>>>> Maybe I should...Do so work and stop playing on my computer all day I love...My babies, all five of them I don't understand...why kids have to turn into teenagers I lost my...favorite keychain people would say that I'm...a little off the wall Love is...a wonderful thing when you find it Somewhere, someone is...watching us hahaha I will always...make sure i behave when out at night :wink: Forever is...how long i will love my hunny I never want to...turn into a crabby old lady I think the current president...sucks When I wake up in the morning...i thank God for another day with my family Life is full of...changes and surprises, but you have roll with it My past has...some skeletons in the closet I get annoyed when...people take up th entire road like it was theirs and theirs alone Parties are..the best after a couple of drinks haha . I wish...that i could help all the people that need help Kisses are the worst when.im sick Tomorrow I'm going to...Charlottsville yeah! I really want...to win the lottery I have low tolerance for people who...dont turn when they are in the turning lane If I had a million dollars... I would take care of all of my family and then help less fortunate people Well have a great day and will see ya tommorrow yvette
Kitty Kat
on 2/16/06 8:58 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey beautiful! Here are mine! Can't WAIT to see you! Maybe I should...drive up to NOVA and spend the day with Di oh wait you've got cooties! (k it's really NOT funny but...) I love...Trey, Kayla, Nora and my family and friends I don't understand...many things but I learning as I go I lost my...keys AGAIN...(Nora's play toy) people would say that I'm...NUTS and it's true I think lemme ask the other me and get back to you Love is...absolutely breath taking, mind numbing and one of THE most beautiful things in my life Somewhere, someone is...being thought of by me and in my prayers (of which I've actually made a LIST now cause my mush upstairs is a lil' forgetful) I will always...be thankful for each day I'm given Forever is...a long time I never want to...stop changing my life for the better I think the current president...is a dork When I wake up in the morning...I realize I'm alive and lucky Life is full of...surprises My past has...biten me in the ass but only because I've allowed it...working on it NOT doing so I get annoyed when...I have lack of sleep Parties are...fun especially in the company of great friends I wish...everyone luck, happiness, love, friendship, and the blessing of God's hand Kisses are the worst when...there is too much saliva or someone's breath stinks Tomorrow I'm going to...meet up with friends and have lunch then hopefully do something fun afterwards I really want...to see my friends and get out of the house cause my week has consisted of going to Ukrop's and the mailbox THAT'S IT I have low tolerance for people who...are stuck on themselves If I had a million dollars...I'd pay off my bills and those of my friends and then move to the country
Sharon Q.
on 2/16/06 9:44 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Maybe I should...be working out, paying the bills, doing something more constructive with my time right now. I love...easily, and always with my whole heart! I don't understand...why it has to hurt so much when people walk away. I lost my...best friend, but she came back, and now we've been friends for 13 years!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! people would say that I'm...blonde, always lookin for the roots. LOL Love is...awesome, scary, exciting!!! Somewhere, someone is...thinking about me, and loving me to pieces!! I will always...be true to myself!! Forever is...too long of a time to make promises that extend that long. I never want to...be in pain and scared alone. Thank God for family!! I think the current president...SUX!!!! When I wake up in the morning...I'm happy, a new day, a new beginning! Life is full of...promises, but most do not come true! My past has...shaped my future. So many times I took the wrong road, which in the end led me to the right road, the BEST road!! I get annoyed when...I'm PMSing and my kids are whining!! That's why beer was invented though right?? Parties are...OMG, sooooooooo much fun now!! I wish...I could have the next 2 surgeries over with and not have to be part of the pain. Kisses are the worst when...they are not given to me!! Love kisses!! Tomorrow I'm going to...have my birthday party in Richmond!! WOOOO HOOOOOO, can't wait!! I really want...soooooooooo many things, but mostly to just be happy where I am right now. I have low tolerance for people who...lie to me. If I had a million dollars... I'd pay off my house, vehicles, taxes, and book the next flight out for Mexico!! Thanks so much Dianna, that was too much fun!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views