Five months ago today!

TammyNVA
on 2/17/06 7:25 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Donna, Your new face is marvelous, but only a glimpse of the beautiful lady behind it. I'm sure your family will be by your weight loss and physical transformation. I'll be there today (Saturday) in Charlottesville with my husband and daughter. We are leaving from there and going out to my Dad's house in Churchville (about an hour west.) He has not seen me since Christmas, only a few weeks after my WLS. He's in for a big surprise! How about a {{huggle huggle huggle}} That's a huddle with a hug! Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/06 9:01 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Tammy, love your picture too by the way. Darling little kitty. It will be fun to see you again today. I didn't really have much chance to visit with you at Richmond, just briefly. That's the problem with these meet and greets you just don't have enough time, even when you have the whole weekend!! I'm excited for you to see your dad. He IS in for a big surprise. I also liked the huggle!! How creative. Well I hope I don't get lost going to Charlottesville today. As I've told many people I am so directionally challenged, who knows I may end up in California before Thursday!! See you soon, love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views