Five months ago today!

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 3:20 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Crystal, thank you very much! I get inspired when someone says I'm an inspiration!! Love donna
Dave
on 2/16/06 1:56 am - Palmyra, VA
Hey lady! It sure goes fast doesn't it? You're doing very well and it continues for awhile longer so keep holding on! I've hit a wall lately and even gained a couple of pounds over the last weekend. It's killing me but I'm walking more and eating less this week. I guess the snow and some of the stresses of life crept into my regular routine (having two teenagers should entitle me to some free mental health care!). Anyway, keep on keeping on and I can't wait to see how different you look in June. Dave
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 3:24 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Dave, yeah, I can't believe it's been five months. I wish I would have taken it slower and enjoyed it more!! It's like getting married, you rush through it and then all you have are the pictures!! Yes sweetheart, you are totally entiled to some mental health time with your two teens. Boys, right!! That is even more fun!! I think as we get further out, and of course you are more out than I am, reality does set in and then as my good friend Lei said, we have to do what normal people do and buckle down and do it!! I think I am going to be at Charlottesville this Saturday and I thought I saw that you were as well, so I'll see you then. love donna
cappymoon
on 2/16/06 2:22 am - Northern, VA
Yeah Donna! You are doing soooo well!! I cant wait to hear what your daughters have to say about their momma!! Please send pictures and such from your visit, and hurry up and come back!! Your new picture looks as well!! More like the Donna Mae I know Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 3:36 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Dianna, thank you for your sweet thoughts. I will definitely take pictures, and with any luck, will figure out how to post them!! We'll get together when I get back for lunch (with anyone else that wants to come along!!). And oh yeah, definitely yes on the Tower place. Loved it!! I got this really cute little fuzzy jacket type thing, and now I see in the fashion magazines that this type of jacket is so 'in'!! I'm excited - although I think it's a bed jacket!! Ha ha -- oh well, I think I wore pajamin bottoms to the gym this a.m. I didn't know, they looked a little like they could be workout bottoms (I actually got them from you!!). But now as I look at them, I guess they are more pj type bottoms. Love Curves -- no one said a thing!! love donna
Chyanne2u
on 2/16/06 3:41 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Oh My Goodness.....Donna, I had to go and look at your profile to see who you were. You are looking fantastic!!!! You don't look like the before pictures at all. I am sure you are getting that sort of thing from everyone who hasn't seen you in a while. WOW....I am so blown away. I did not realize your age either. You look so youthful. As far as the years go....I feel old having the surgery at 50.....guess I will be 51 by the time I get an approval. You did this for the same reason I am doing it. I want quality of life in my older years. When I was younger, the weight didn't bother me because it never hendered me from doing all that I wanted to do. But now it's difficult to do a lot of the things I love to do. I am so happy for you and you are ONE AMAZING LADY!!!! Can't wait to meet you in person. Lots of Love Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 4:07 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Kathy, that was absolutely the sweetest message!! And you, girlfriend, do not look your age either!! You are doing this at a great age Kathy. I wish I would have done it earlier. But it is what it is (as my Zen husband would tell me!!!) Yes the health and quality of life was my main reason, although to be honest, it is nice to look better!! But I feel like I'm going into my 'way older' years a heck of a lot healthier than what I was. Thanks again Kathy, for your sweet comments. I'll be watching to hear when you get your date!! donna
jilldennis
on 2/16/06 7:39 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi I am sooooo glad you are going to be in Charlottesville!!! Jon and I will be there too! FIVE MONTHS???? ALREADY???? OMG - That means on Tuesday - the 28th (because there is no 30th this month!) will be my six month anniversary!!! OMG!!! I tried to see your new face but it wouldn't come up!! I will have to try again later~I know you are beatiful!!! I have the pictures to prove it!!! Love you bunches!!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday~*~ Hugs Jill
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 11:01 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Friend - where have you been!! I am excited to see you and Jon tomorrow. Greg won't be there! Pooh!! Yes, time flies doesn't it. It really doesn't seem that long since we've done this, but I guess it has. See you tomorrow Jill - will TJ be with you??> love donna
jilldennis
on 2/17/06 1:28 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Donna!! Now I can see you!!!! You are soooooo beautiful!!! I have been here...just been busy!!! No - TJ was supposed to be with us - but he changed his mind and he is going to Richmond instead. See you tomorrow!!! Hugs! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views