Five months ago today!

wanda
on 2/15/06 10:07 pm
Donna, I love your new pic! It's almost as beautiful as you are! You have done so good, you have much to be proud of. And to be a show and tell project for your granddaughter -- how cool is that! Congrats on your success and enjoy your trip! Hugs, Wanda
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 12:43 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Wanda - yeah, the show and tell is awesome!! I hope I don't embarrass her or not be as 'hip' as she wants me to be, or heaven forbid trying to be too hip!! I think I'll just be my normal self -- that always works well for me!! And thanks for the sweet words on my picture -- love donna
Ms Court
on 2/15/06 10:28 pm - Remington, VA
Donna, Happy 5 month anniversay. You have done so amazing. I love the new face. It is wonderful to hear about you med changes and everythign else that is going on. You are inspiring. Enjoy your trip to California. Courtney 11 weeks out - 53 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 12:45 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi pretty Courtney! thanks for your sweet words. Actually, I haven't done all that amazing -- I am as slow as a donkey, but that's okay. Like I told you before, it's consistent!! Yup, I am definitely going to enjoy San Diego, it's always fun to be with family. By the way, you're doing quite well yourself, little girl!! love donna
KathieKathie
on 2/15/06 10:54 pm - Manassas, VA
Awwww! Show 'n tell - that's the COOLEST!!! Woooooo!!! {{{{{ huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle huddle }}}}} (I think we need an emoticon thingy for that!) And Donna Mae... you'll ALWAYS be my Marilyn Monroe... ~Kathie
cathya
on 2/15/06 11:52 pm - Orlando, FL
Kathie, What a great idea. How about a couple of penguins? Is it possible to add one? CathyA
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 12:49 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Oh Kathie, you are so sweet. Thank you!! And yes show and tell - especially for a 12 year girl -- very cool. Now the real treat would be if my 17 year old grandson, Calvin, wanted to take me to his football team for show and tell!! Oh yeah, I could dig that!! love donna
cathya
on 2/15/06 11:37 pm - Orlando, FL
Donna, Remember "You've come a long way Baby!", well YOU SURE HAVE. Just think, it's only going to get better! I envy you weight loss. I should take off 20-30 more but doubt it will happen. I have really enjoyed getting to know you and hope we can spend more time together in the future. Enjoy your time with the family. We will miss you. CathyA
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 12:51 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Miss Cathy! Thanks for the message. Now why in the world would you envy MY weight loss - you don't have any more weight to lose!! You look fantastic. Yes, I hope we can spend time together and get to know each other more. Maybe at that support group in Woodbridge, some time?? love donna p.s. (wouldn't it be cool to have the penguin emotion thingy!! -- Hello OH, are you out there listening!!)
turtlegirl
on 2/16/06 1:05 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Donna Mae, you're doing wonderful, and such an inspiration!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views