Pittsburg...

nitengale
on 2/15/06 5:02 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hello All... Is anyone planning on going to the Pittsburg Event? I looked thru the info and it looks to be wonderful...BUUUUUTTTT its on Mother's Day weekend!!!! What were they thinking??? I haven't decided yet but I'm leaning towards going.... Wanda
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/06 6:32 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
No I wont be attending . Mothers day weekend is big in my family . And yea .. what where they thinking .. LOL Hugs, Nat
cathya
on 2/15/06 11:46 pm - Orlando, FL
I'm still thinking about it. I emailed Monica and asked her for more details about the conference but she doesn't have any yet. I guess they don't have enough help in their conference department. Most conference agenda are set 6 months (or more) out but OH doesn't seem to be able to do more than a couple of months out. It makes planning really hard -- especially since it means missing Mother's Day with the family or for those flying and want to get good prices on a ticket. It would be helpful to have more information to make an informed decision. CathyA
Julie R.
on 2/16/06 12:20 am - Belspring, VA
I really wanted to go, but it also falls over Virginia Tech's graduation. My baby brother is going to graduate with his Chemical Engineering degree, and I CAN'T miss that!!! Looking on the activities page, there is going to be another 2 day event in Lexington, KY, Oct 13-14. It is a ways a way, but my husband and I are planning on going since we will be missing PA. Too bad we can't come up with the money to do Hawaii; that would have been awesome!!! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views