Did anyone receive the samples of liquid protein

yvette223
on 2/14/06 8:20 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Good morning all, i was just wondering is anyone else received the samples of the liquid protein, Proteinex and if so have you tried it yet? I am only 4 wks out and i need to find someway to get in more protein as any and all of the drinks i previously liked i cannot stomach anymore, i try to eat as much protein as possible but sometimes i just dont want to eat anything. Any suggesstions would be great thank you yvette
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/14/06 9:17 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Yvette! I like and drink the Nectar Carribbean Cooler and I mix it with the Walmart Brand Orange SF mix...it tastes like a mixed drink (pina colada) I try to start my day out with one...I find that starting the day out with protein really helps me get through the day better. I think the protein is one of the hardest things we have to do....Good luck. Hugs, Betsy
yvette223
on 2/14/06 9:41 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Thanks Besty, those fruity ones i atually have not tried yet, i will try one of those, how the heck are you, hope all is going well , hugs yvette
jilldennis
on 2/14/06 11:11 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Yvette You know I like that Isopure Blue Raspberry - they even laugh at me at the Vitamin Shoppe now (I bought the last case again the other day!)...I do those now on days that my tummy doesn't feel like tolerating milk for some reason. I also bought some shakes from www.bariatriceating.com that are really good - I like the chocolate almond coconut one and the very berry or strawberry something one. The other day I tried one of the Unjury Strawberry Sorbet shakes that is mixed with water...I loved them before surgery...and then couldn't do them for the longest time...this past time it wasn't too bad! Hugs! Jill
yvette223
on 2/15/06 12:58 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Thanks Jill, I just bought the strawberry sorbet and i could not stomach it, if you would like it its yours i dont want to just throw it away, i am going to check out that chocolate coconut one now and order a few samples thanks yvette
cathya
on 2/16/06 11:28 am - Orlando, FL
I got it today, but haven't tried it yet. I like the Profect protein advertised on thtis site. If you find the protein drinks too sweet, try diluting them with more liquid. CathyA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views