H.Pylori test question

Ernurse323
on 2/14/06 11:10 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Ellie, Did the office move you along the process for surgery while you were taking the antibiotics? Or did everything come to a standstill while you were taking them? I still need my appointment with Dr Clark and nutrition and stuff. hey..I want that surgery date so I can be like you !!!! haha How are you doing? It doesn't seem like 2 wks have gone by since your surgery date !!! Are you feeling okay? I am aslo glad April is doing better. It was very nice of you posting for her. I had a feeling she needed to go back in. Hugs, Dana
elvera
on 2/16/06 1:14 am - LaPlata, MD
Hey Dana, The Office just did what they had to do. I had almost all my stuff ready. Once I finished my pills the doctor sent them a note to let them know that I had been on the meds for the two weeks and that was it. Don't worry it will go by fast. This is the best thing that I have ever done for myself. Dr. Terracina is a life saver. He has literally saved my life. I thought I was going to die with diabetes and be fat for the rest of my life and I am 53. But by his hands and knowlage I am not doomed for a life of fat and have all my organs go bad for the sugar.I have lost 20 pounds and take no diabetic meds since surgery. I was taking 5 meds aday to control my diabetes and it wasn't controlled. I'm doing Great and feeling Great. I would do it again in a heart beat...... The time before surgery really went fast. So don't worry you will be on my side soon. Big Hugs ellie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views