Happy Valentines Day

wanda
on 2/14/06 3:44 am
Happy Valentines Day Nat! Have a beautiful day!
Chyanne2u
on 2/14/06 4:30 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Nat, Love is a beautiful thing and I so appreciate all the love I feel every time I am around you. You have one of those Happy Personalities that everyone LOVES!!! You are the epidome of LOVE and all it represents. You share yourself with all of us and that means so much. I told my husband just the other day that I really didn't want anything for Valentine's Day. I would much rather receive flowers, cards, gifts, etc. when there isn't a holiday that demands it. It means so much more that way. You know it comes from the heart and not from obligation. And for me that's what you represent. You give of yourself with the Group Meetings at John Randolph all year....you are never any further away than a phone call, and I know in a moments notice if I needed you....you would be there. So as I said at the beginning.......Love is a beautiful thing and Natalie.........You my dear are LOVE!!!! Kathy
hollydecarlo
on 2/14/06 7:05 am - hopewell, VA
happy valentines day !!! and love you too nat
TammyNVA
on 2/14/06 6:15 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Sorry I missed this yesterday... but Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you!! I also believe that we should show our love for each other as much as possible. I love and adore you too... as well as all the other VA Message board posters and lurkers You guys are great! Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views