Happy Valentines Day

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/06 6:45 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Happy Valentines Day to everyone ... Here on the VA Message Boards . Today is a day to celebrate the ones you love and adore . For me .. Every day is Valentines Day ... I love and adore you all !!!! Have a great day ... Enjoy .... Tink !
Tam
on 2/13/06 7:25 pm - Richmond, VA
Happy Valentine's Day, Tink and everyone else on here. Hope the day is the best for everyone! Tammy C
Shanana
on 2/13/06 7:39 pm - Altavista, VA
Happy Valentines to you too!!!You are a sweety. And everyone else is too!!!! Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/06 7:42 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Beeeeeee'yootiful!! I agree with you WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!! Ive always thought today was for ALL the people we're blessed to have in our hearts and in our lives, not just for the "opposite sex" attraction. So yep, Happy Day full of LOVE to all!! Just finished making Paul model his gift - lol - he refused to wear it under his clothes to the office. Gee, no sense of ADVENTURE!!!!! I can't believe I forgot to give it to him at the hotel this weekend - even packed it near the top of the bag. Just another blonde moment for this gal, I guess. btw - finished reading your email (twice) typed a long mofo'n NOVEL back to you and the entire )%*#_)*$_%&)#*$& Thing DELETED itself. Got the stupid BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH from Windows. Thought for sure my laptop was crashing. lol, guess I just got a wee bit too colorful with my reply? I'll work on a "readers digest condensed" version later. Too aggra'd with the system to muck around with it right now. Suffice it to say - I AGREE!! ...and love you too! Lei
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/06 8:17 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I am waiting to read your reply ... all I can say is Valentines day .. gets started earlier and earlier !!! muhaaaaaaa Tink
yvette223
on 2/13/06 9:13 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Happy Valentines Day to you too Tink , Hope everyone has a great day!!!! Lots of Hugs yvette
Ernurse323
on 2/13/06 9:18 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Nat... Happy Valentine's Day to you also !!! You all looked beautiful as always in your pictures !!!! Have a good day !! Hugs, Dana
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/13/06 10:27 pm - Danville, VA
My Sweet Little Tink....Happy Valentines Day to you also...and I agree with you and Lei...it is a celebration of all the wonderful people so close to our hearts. I have so many wonderful angels and I am so thankful for them...I love you all..Have a wonderful Valentines Day.. Hugs, Betsy
Pm8ballpl
on 2/13/06 11:39 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Happy Valentines Day to everyone. I hope your day is very special! Love and Hugs, Pam
cpatters
on 2/14/06 12:24 am - Rockingham County, VA
You are such a sweetie. Have a great day! Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views