From Kitty Kat!

Smukums
on 2/13/06 5:56 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Gang! I was asked to post a message from Kitty Kat and let everyone know she is doing ok . She is alright and currently under a doctor's care and will be right back with us as soon as she can. So for now the daily post/stubborn lbs is on hold - but lets hope not for long. She wants everyone to know that all of us are in her thoughts and prayers. She loves each and every one of you deeply! On a positive note, she will be coming with Nat and I to the Charlottesville meet and greet on Saturday! Feel free to show her some luv through this post as she will get them. See ya Sat! Nicole
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/13/06 6:33 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Nicole for posting for Kat. Kat you are in my thoughts and prayers and I love you bunches....you are a very special friend and if you ever need me you know how to contact me. Keep that Sunshine smile of yours...you are special. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/06 7:55 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Nicole - I wondered what happened to her daily post - I tend to update once a week, on Mondays, and although my Monday was NOT as good as it was "before I went out partying over the weekend" ..I woulda' still bellied up to the keyboard with the results. Glad to hear she's got a doctors supervision to help her move forward with whatever issues she's dealing with right now. I suspect a girls afternoon OUT to Charlottesville will be a wonderful break for her. Per the weatherman, we have a gorgeous week and weekend ahead of us. Ya'll have a wonderful trip and lunch - oh, and take pictures!! Hugs ~ Lei
jilldennis
on 2/14/06 11:36 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thanks Nicole! Give Kat my love and hugs! I will see her and you this week-end in Charlottesville! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views