APPROVED!!

Lorraina M.
on 2/13/06 5:17 am - Ruther Glen, VA
Finally the "beginning" is in sight! I got insurance company approval today and feel so so good. Will write more tomorrow when I hopefully get "my date"!! Lorraine
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/13/06 6:31 am - Danville, VA
Doing the happy What great news....you will be a loser too...another healthy body. I am so proud of you for wanting this for yourself...It is a big decision and sooooo worth it. I am only 2 months out and I have lost 40 pounds...and got rid of 11 different meds...hurrayy..I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck. Hugs, 'Betsy
DeniseinVA
on 2/13/06 7:34 am - Midlothian, VA
Great News!!! I am having my surgery on Feb 20 with your doctor. I got approved on January 4th. So it wont be long Denise D
Shanana
on 2/13/06 9:06 am - Altavista, VA
Congratulations!! Wont be long and you will be a loser. Shannon
cappymoon
on 2/13/06 9:08 am - Northern, VA
Wow, that is great news Lorraine! Hope your date is soon!! Good luck and if you have any questions you know where to come! Dianna
Kennie29
on 2/13/06 10:39 am - Chesapeake, VA
Congrats, you are on your way!!! Hugs, Kennie
baxter
on 2/13/06 11:11 am - COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA
Im keeping my fingers crossed for you.. I got approved last week..! My date is March 13 at 7am with Dr Hutcher too!! Maybe well see each other! GOOD LUCK!!! Im pulling for you!
yvette223
on 2/13/06 9:56 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Congradulations on your approval, you will be on the losing side soon hugs yvette
Julie R.
on 2/14/06 2:17 am - Belspring, VA
Lorraina, That is wonderful new!!! Congrats! Julie
Lorraina M.
on 2/14/06 4:00 am - Ruther Glen, VA
Thanks everyone for all the words of encouragment. I can hardly wait to be a 'real loser'! Don't have a "date" yet, waiting for the doctor's office to get the official letter from MDIPA. By the way, this site has been a godsend for me the past month; it keeps me motivated and grounded. Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views