jBrrrrrrr...

Betsy Anitahug
on 2/13/06 4:23 am - Danville, VA
Well, girls and guys...I did it...went for my walk and it is crisp out there...next time I wear my gloves (if I can find them) I can't seem to find anything anymore...still I guess in boxes all over the place...Anyway, have you moved today??? We need the excersise. Good for our little pouch (Mabel) Tonight I am off to a wonderful sleep study again. All the gook in the hair and all the wires. Yuck. Anyway, talk at ya tomorrow. Hugs, Betsy
Judy B.
on 2/13/06 4:42 am - Marion, VA
Brrrr is right Betsy..it's cold here too!!! good luck with your sleep study. Hugs JudyB
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/13/06 6:27 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, hon....It actually felt pretty good. I dont' want to go to this darn thing...I hate having to wear that mask. I hope the car makes it...Edward didn't show up yesterday but I have been to Food Lion twice and to church and it didn't do bad. I miss you sooo bad. Hugs, Betsy
ElizabethC
on 2/13/06 6:03 am - Wirtz, VA
Brrrr is SO right! We got 8" of snow (that is SUCH a four-letter word in my book!), and we all got the flu. I hope and pray that I don't feel the same way after surgery Elizabeth
DeniseinVA
on 2/13/06 7:36 am - Midlothian, VA
Good Luck with your sleep study. It is cold outside. Bundle up so you dont catch a cold. Denise Diaz
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/13/06 7:49 am - Danville, VA
Thanks Denise...maybe my car won't overheat as cold as it is....hehe. Hugs, Betsy
Shanana
on 2/13/06 8:28 am - Altavista, VA
I walked fast today and was still freezing. At least I got it in. Shannon
cappymoon
on 2/13/06 9:09 am - Northern, VA
Hey there girly Good luck with the sleep study, those suck! Glad to hear you got your walk in despite the conditions outside today, I moved my body as well, hopefully I didnt do too much damage! Cant wait to see my little butterfly Saturday!! Dianna
Christine Hood
on 2/13/06 9:41 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Betsy, I have to have one of those stupid sleep studies in a couple of weeks...can u tell me what the deal is? I got this crazy list of rules saying that I can't even put conditioner in my hair or lotion on my skin! Ugh!! That will make me INSANE and I certainly will be unable to sleep feeling like an alligator! And my hair!! Check out my profile!! There is no way that a comb will go thru it without conditioner. Do u think I could take a chance or will they make me come back...Any info would be great! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views