Kathie Kathie and Pics

stayceX
on 2/14/06 12:44 am - Baltimore, MD
Thats for sure... angel with horns growing out of his head.
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/06 1:14 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Jen .. I have seen them and yes you def need your own copy ... LOL Huggles ... Tink
Jen_G
on 2/13/06 1:18 am - in, VA
Hey I have your gloves I think...grey with snowflakes? A ring was inside them too. Will return them this weekend if I remember otherwise you can get them when you come over. Jen
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/06 2:03 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well that is what I get for falling asleep on the way home . I was going to email you about that ... thank you thank you ...
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/13/06 3:30 am - Danville, VA
Now I am really jealous!!!!! Pout, Pout.....It looked like so much fun. I hope to be at the next one. I have always wanted to learn belly dancing and Cleve looked like a natural...maybe some would like to take classes with me???? Everyone looked beautiful...as always. Don't forget, girls, my house on the first weekend in March.....my 56th and I want to prove to the world that I am still young. Hehe. I love you all. Hugs, Betsy
LB
on 2/13/06 3:34 am - Northern, VA
Dianna- Wow, this weekend was so much fun. I'm glad someone took pictures so I could remember! Haha! I had no idea Cleve was so strong. Tell him I apologize for any back pain he may be experiencing this week! Oh...and those shots straight out of the bottle...forgot about those...that explains the headache I had Sunday morning, though! Had a great time with you and everyone!
bkhunter68
on 2/13/06 8:28 pm - VA
Not to worriy, No back pains here. My pains Sunday were further north.
stayceX
on 2/14/06 12:42 am - Baltimore, MD
Thanks for posting the pics!! Email me the ones that didn't get posted.. Love you guys
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views