Kathie Kathie and Pics

cappymoon
on 2/12/06 11:47 pm - Northern, VA
Good Morning Everyone!! First of all, I would like to thank Kathie for putting together the dinner. Never EVER in a million years would I ever think my husband would be dancing with a belly dancer! She moves a little faster than he likes to dance. So, thanks for the memories, I will never forget it!! Dancing was also fun, although pollys ended up being closed. I remembered Cleve telling me that they were closing, I just didnt know how soon that was going to happen. But the club we ended up in was not too bad!! It was fun dancing and having the bartender pouring shots into our mouths!! Too much, I dont think I have ever had that done to me! So, here is the collective effort of Natalies camera and mine. She purchased a camera and it is the exact same one as mine, so we kept getting them mixed up throughout the night. So, if some pics are a little out of order, I apologize!! So, looking forward to the next time!! (Heather, there was no cover charge, now I am SOOOO dissapointed that you didnt come out with us to play!!!) Love you all, and now I am looking forward to Baltimore!! (PS, I didnt name any of the photos, sorry!!) http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/iridium830/album?.dir=/c57f&.src=ph Dianna
Sharon Q.
on 2/13/06 12:22 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Awesome job with the pictures my friend............now send me all of them privately please. Had such a blast with you girly!!! Love ya tons and tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOX Sharon
cappymoon
on 2/13/06 1:10 am - Northern, VA
Are you implying something?? Yeah, I can do that, a little later today, I am taking the kids sledding for the afternoon now...... See you soon!!! Dianna
Sharon Q.
on 2/13/06 2:59 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Implying something????? Nahhhhhhhhh!! Have fun sledding!! XOXOXOXOXO Sharon
Ms Court
on 2/13/06 12:43 am - Remington, VA
Great pics guys. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Hopefully I can join you guys next time. Courtney 10 1/2 weeks out - 53 lbs
cappymoon
on 2/13/06 1:12 am - Northern, VA
Yes, you need to come out with us!! There are a few people I wished was out with us......there is always June....OMG, get ready for the party of the century on that weekend!!! Dianna
Jen_G
on 2/13/06 1:09 am - in, VA
Get pics...wow I look drunk Can you send me all of them too Jen see you soon!
cappymoon
on 2/13/06 1:14 am - Northern, VA
Yep, I will send the *other* pics via email to the *exposed* parties involved (Nice way to make people wonder, eh??) Dianna
Jen_G
on 2/13/06 1:17 am - in, VA
Like any one here would believe that I'm anything but an Jen
David@Goal
on 2/13/06 4:21 am - VA
I think I'm the only angel in this bunch- and that ain't saying much for any of us! Glad you all had fun!! David
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views