a face for me!

cpatters
on 2/12/06 11:29 pm - Rockingham County, VA
I finally got a pic of me to paste onto my profile. Thanks to all those who helped me accomplish this task. I guess that I am not as technical savy as I thought.... Cathy
Chyanne2u
on 2/13/06 12:35 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Cathy, I just took a peek at your picture and you are so beautiful and I just know you are on your way to a new body, new face and new life. Congrats on your surgery. You are now on the train headed for Skinnyville. I hope to be hopping that same train in the next couple to three months. It's been a long wait for me but I am getting through it one day at a time. Wish you all the best and I can't wait to see you post another picture of the new and improved YOU. Lots of Love Kathy
Ms Court
on 2/13/06 12:37 am - Remington, VA
Very pretty Cathy. Can't wait to see more through out your journey. Courtney 10 weeks out -53 lbs
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/13/06 3:20 am - Danville, VA
Wow, Cathy...you look wonderful...I know all about that yucky tube...mine stayed in for 6 weeks and I was so happy to have it removed. My surgery was 12-16 and now at two months out I have lost 40 pounds...hurray..keep us updated...and congrats on the loss so far...it is quite a journey. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/06 8:08 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Cathy ~ It's great to have a face and smile to put with a personality. Love that color of peach on you. Did you also send the photo over to ObesityHelp.com to load for your message board posts? Not sure if you did (or even want too) but if you're curious as to how to do it. Just send your photo to [email protected] with a few details about YOU, so they attach it to the right members file. They'll need your profile name, location listed, and the email address that you have ATTACHED to your profile. That's how they cross check to make sure it's the right file. Love the picture ~ Lei
cathya
on 2/13/06 11:17 pm - Orlando, FL
I send in a photo on 1/23 and it is still not posted. Any suggestions how I can get them to post it? CathyA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views