D.C. HAS A NEW SULTAN - CLEVE

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/06 6:58 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
For those that did not attend this weekends Meet and Greet in DC . You missed a great time by all . Eating for the first time at a Morracan Restraunt proved to be challenging .But was very interesting . The best part of the night was the Belly Dancers . They where beautiful . And we can now say we are among royalty. Our very own CappyMoon's Hubby , Cleve was picked to particapate in a One on One dance with the beautiful Morracan Princess . Folks ... this was priceless .. She danced what looked to be a couple's ritual dance ... using a pole ... and her hips .. Cleve took on the challenge and danced right with her .. up until she landed a split .. and we could all see that Cleve was challenged here .. We do have pics of this weekend and they are being edited . We will post later on today . But I just wanted to Thank Kathy for putting together this weekend as it really was fun and exciting . ... from the Metro ride .. the walk in the blizzard .. to the dancing . It was so good to see everyone again ...! Cleve .. I did not know you could move like that .. Cappy and you need to practice that one ... thanks for the Memories ~~~ Love , Tink
sportymike
on 2/12/06 7:38 pm - va beach, VA
hey nat, glad you guys had a great time! we only got a few snow "showers" hers in va beach. glad for me, sad for the kids...they were really looking forward. cleve a belly dancer? wish i'd seen that! how many drinks did that one take?! lol. looks like the snow slammed you guys up there. glad ya'll had a great time, looking forward to the pictures. mike
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/06 8:27 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey Mike you missed another great one my friend ... we toasted to you as well ... I think Rick said the only thing missing was our Serial Killer . We should have the pics soon . Hope to see you all soon ! Hugs, Nat
Ric
on 2/12/06 10:26 pm - Stafford, VA
Mike I needed the serial killer to go with the cop.......ya know we make a hell of a tag team dude ! Wow what a time all I know is I need to rest !!!!!!!! all the and not to start talking about all the See ya all soon
sportymike
on 2/13/06 4:24 am - va beach, VA
you know i'd have loved to been there w/ ya'll. i have a tag team name for us. c&c connection. cops and criminals. yeah. i like that. then we can add ..cleve. ccc connection. gotta find a wayto get paul in there. cccp connection. oh, crap, then folks will start thinking we're russians or something! ahh, the heck w/ it! heard you dudes toasted me! damn, i felt it all here in the beach..at the scooter bar!
bkhunter68
on 2/13/06 11:27 am - VA
hey wish you were there man. It was a blast. It would have been funny as hell if you got off the subway first then rick came charging out yelling stand clear I have a BADGE AND A GUN!
sportymike
on 2/14/06 9:05 am - va beach, VA
dude, my luck, some other officer, besides our rick, would'a hatched a cap in me! might have even busted my bottle of elijah craig!
cappymoon
on 2/13/06 12:34 pm - Northern, VA
So when we come down in April, you are taking us to the scooter bar, right???? (Oh yeah, we are having a house party when we are there as well, so be prepared ) Dianna
sportymike
on 2/14/06 9:25 am - va beach, VA
we'll be safe as long as all my bro's show up. and cleve doesn't do another belly dance in there! lol
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/12/06 10:23 pm - Danville, VA
OMG, I would have paid to see Cleve bellydance....he must have had a few cause I couldn't get him to dance with me....You still owe me on, buster. I am so glad you all had such a good time. Hopefully, I can make the next one! See you all in Charlottesville! Can't wait. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views