I am scheduled for 3/16/06 anyone else in N. VA schedule around that time?

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/06 2:54 am
Hi Family, I am looking for someone to chat with that is scheduled for surgery around the time that I am do to go in in March. I am getting so excited and just wanted to share my expereince with someone that is going down the path the same time that I am. Let me know. Thanks.
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/12/06 3:57 am - Danville, VA
Hi Dee...Sorry I just had mine about 2 months ago but there is a messageboard that has anniversaries on it. I just got on mine yesterday and talked with some who had the surgery around the same time as mine. I think it comes up automatically when you put your surgery date in. It is nice to talk with others who are at the same point of the journey. Good luck and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Betsy
Carole V.
on 2/12/06 5:45 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Dee, Go to this forum and you will find several people posting who have a March 2006 date. But don't forget us here in the Va forum! We want to know how you are doing too. http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/03-2006/ Carole
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/06 6:22 am
Thank you for the info. I love you guys and would always come to this board before going to another. We are family here
Chyanne2u
on 2/12/06 8:32 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Dee, Congrats on your surgery date. I can only imagine how excited you must be. I will keep you in my prayers & thoughts. I am sending positive vibes your way. I have not gotten a date yet but mine should be coming around May or June. I complete my 6 month required dieting the end of April. Then I am hoping to feel the elation you are experiencing now. Lots of Love Kathy
Ms Court
on 2/12/06 10:19 am - Remington, VA
You go girl. Jump out there and get you information and be blessed. I am cheering for you. Let me know if you have any questions. courtney
jennl
on 2/12/06 10:20 pm - hampton, VA
Hi Dee. I am scheduled on march 13. I am excited also. You can email me. if you want. Jenn
ElizabethC
on 2/13/06 6:01 am - Wirtz, VA
Hi Dee! I go in March 20th...feel free to send me an email any ol' time! Elizabeth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views