NOVA ROCKS!!!!!!!

lawoman
on 2/12/06 9:32 pm - Hellertown, PA
Hey girl! It was a lot of fun hanging out this weekend. Always a good time with y'all. Hope you have a good week.....and a nice bday weekend! Take care Leigh Ann
Sharon Q.
on 2/13/06 12:49 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey Leigh Ann, always great to see you 2. Thanks for the bday wishes and we'll see ya in a few weeks. XOXOOX Sharon
DonnaJEM
on 2/13/06 3:03 am - Mechanicsville, VA
Ok, I'm in Richmond. I just joined and have made a few posts, but have been reading alot of everyones elses posts. This is just the support I crave! May I come along? Where is it going to be and what time? Thanks gang!
Sharon Q.
on 2/13/06 3:06 am - Fredericksburg, VA
OMG Donna, you don't even need to ask...............ALWAYS, the more the merrier!!! Not sure on a time yet, but as the week progresses Jen or I will post that info!! SOOOOO excited to see some interest!! XOXOXOOXOO Sharon
DonnaJEM
on 2/13/06 3:03 am - Mechanicsville, VA
I'm near Richmond. I just joined and have made a few posts, but I've been reading alot of ya'll posts. Plus reading your WLS journals. Wow how inspiring you all are. May I come to the get together in Richmond? This is just the support I need! Where and what time? If it's ok.
H. MC
on 2/13/06 6:31 pm - Arlington, VA
the dinner was a blast the food was great. but the booty shaking err I mean the "belly dancing" was the bomb
DonnaJEM
on 2/14/06 2:13 am - Mechanicsville, VA
OK, now I'm really excited. My 1st appointment is THIS thurday!! When I first called she said the first thing they had open was March 1st. But after I told her how excited I was, and that I had already printed out the necessary paperwork AND already had it filled out, she said she'd try to find something sooner....and she did!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!! I'm glad that I can share this with others who know completey where I'm coming from. I mean, my husband supports me, but he's not overweight, never has been. He just wants me to be happy. AND I AM!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views