NOVA ROCKS!!!!!!!

Sharon Q.
on 2/12/06 8:38 am - Fredericksburg, VA
What Rick...................25 is too old to party and dance all night??? Cmon man, you're just a youngun!!! LOL We had a blast with you guys too. We'll all play again some day soon!!! XOXOOXXO Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/06 8:27 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Uh yea ... What goes on in Nova .. will Stay in NOVA .. I had a blast with you too . It was good to see Jen and you together . I was glad you all rode back together too . I loved shopping I just wish Cleve had not lost his dang house key .. we would have stayed longer . Stay tuned for Outlaws .. I got to make sure that I am not called in that night as I am on call .. but it looks good for now . Hugs .. Nat
Sharon Q.
on 2/12/06 8:43 am - Fredericksburg, VA
OH MAN!!!!!!!!! I hope you don't get called in!! That would be no fun!! Keep us updated. The ride home was LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! I think I drove 90mph most the way home. In 4wd, probably not good for my vehicle. SOOOOO tired tonight. AND the dang kids are off school tomorrow now!!! JUST SHOOT ME!!! LOL We sure had a great time with you girly!! Too bad we fell asleep for the after party.............I guess you slept through most of it too. Coulda really used those sharpies on ya!! LOLOLOL See ya next weekend!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOOX Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/06 8:51 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OMg did you know that someone took a pic of me sleeping .. I would have just died if I got Sharped .. that was funny when you said it .. If I had of had my protien early I could have hanged .. LOL .. honestly .. the afterparty ... hmmmm I was glad I slept .. we can dish later .. Love ya .. Nat
Jen_G
on 2/12/06 9:13 am - in, VA
Hey girlfriend! It was great seeing you again. I had so much fun. Can't wait to do it again in Richmond! Jen PS...NAT I think I have your gloves.
Sharon Q.
on 2/12/06 9:18 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Lovin that new picture girlfriend!!! You look awesome!!!!!!!!!! Hey Jen, look in your new makeup thingy, and see if ya have my "kabuki brush" in there..............can't find mine. I had sooooooooooooo much fun with you guys tooooooooooooo!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and Richmond next!!! Will this party never end??????????? LOLOLOL XOXOXOOXOXO Love you guys!!!! Sharon
bkhunter68
on 2/12/06 11:52 am - VA
I know nothing! nothing!!!
Sharon Q.
on 2/12/06 10:29 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Me neither, can't remember a thing!!!!!!!!
Tam
on 2/12/06 8:23 pm - Richmond, VA
Sharon, What are the details for Outlaws? That is kind of close to me so if I do not have to work I just might show up! Tammy
Sharon Q.
on 2/13/06 12:25 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey Tammy!!! No firm plans on the Outlaws thing as of yet. Just know we are going. So as the week progresses I will keep you updated!! Plan to BE THERE though!!! XOXOOXOOOOXOXOX Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views