NOVA ROCKS!!!!!!!

Sharon Q.
on 2/12/06 2:16 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Even in the middle of a snowstorm, we all still managed to have a blast in NOVA!!!! No snow angels, sorry, too darn cold and no snow pants!! What a wild and crazy night!!!!!!!! Let's remember to keep the pictures off the board guys..............WHAT HAPPENS IN NOVA..........STAYS IN NOVA!!!! Next weekend it's Outlaws in Richmond for all you party folks down south!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! XOXOOXOXXO Sharon
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/12/06 2:23 am - Danville, VA
Aww, Sharon....I wanna see the pictures!!!! That isn't fair....I couldn't get there. I thought about all you crazy girls up there having a wonderful time without me....you just wait until next weekend, girlfriend. I am glad that you had a great time. And I am glad that the snow didn't cause any problems. I hope that all of you are going to go to the Charlottesville Meet and Greet! I would really be disappointed not to see you there. Well, you have a wonderful Sunday and hopefully see you next weekend. Hugs, Betsy
Sharon Q.
on 2/12/06 6:57 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Well, to be honest, I didn't even bring my camera this time. I am sure there are some really "nice" pictures to share...............Leilani probably has good ones. Sorry you couldn't be with us...............you'da had a blast!! Next time. I'm not sure about being in Charlottesville. We are having my birthday party at Outlaws in Richmond that night and I'm sure to need the day to "beautify" before hand. So come to Outlaws and party with us!!!!!!!!!! Hope your snowy Sunday is nice and peaceful. Good day to unpack those boxes. XOXOOOXOXOXOXO Sharon
Kathy & Rich
on 2/12/06 2:57 am - Fairfax, VA
Sharon! I had no doubts that you folks had fun at Polys. Dinner at Casblanca was fun. Nice to see you! Hugs, Kathy
Sharon Q.
on 2/12/06 7:09 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Heya Kathy!! Casablanca was really fun. Had a great time with you and Rich too. Poly's is closed now, from what I hear, so we were in the club next door............can't remember the name, but it was fun too. Younger crowd, which is good and bad. I'm sure we'll see ya at the next function!! XoOXOXOXOOXOX Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/06 4:54 am - Henrico, VA
Hey Sharon It was great to see you and all the others again. Definitely had a great time, even freezing our butts off walking in the snow! Didn't get to say goodbye to many of you because we had to leave before most of you were up...hehe....but hopefully it won't be long before we get together again! Hugs, Patty
Sharon Q.
on 2/12/06 6:21 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Did we not have a blast??? Even the snow was a little fun, pretty if nothing else. Poor Rick is gonna be sicky from running through the snow with no coat. Sorry we missed seeing you in the morning, we will get together soon!!! Maybe even in Fredericksburg, kind of a half way point for NOVA and Richmond. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Great to see you guys again!! XOXOXOOXOXOOXO Sharon
stayceX
on 2/12/06 7:01 am - Baltimore, MD
I had so much fun with all of you! Thanks for another memorable weekend! Taking a break next weekend! My body needs to recover. Sharon - Have an awesome birthday bash at outlaws. See you in a couple weeks.
Sharon Q.
on 2/12/06 7:06 am - Fredericksburg, VA
I hear ya on "my body needs to recover"!! I feel like I got hit by a train today!! No more shots!!!!!! Whose dumb idea was that anyways?? LOL I won't have any down time though till probably the end of March. Oh well, keeps me young I guess. Not that I'm old................turning 26 this year and all. Enjoy your quiet weekend, see ya soon!! XOXOOX Sharon
Ric
on 2/12/06 7:51 am - Stafford, VA
And what a time we all had.................all I know is that I'm getting to old for all this ............ and all night. Had a blast with everyone take care and see ya all soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views